2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

Hello my patrons and followers - welcome our new friend - Viitgames and his good story!

Love is a tricky thing. Sometimes it can be right under your nose, and you may not even know it. In HALEY’S STORY, that may be the case. But even if you do accept that Haley is the one for you, the situation regarding your unique relationship might doom any blossoming love before it can ever really start.
You and Haley leave your old home to make it in the bigger city. Despite her being a spoiled brat and little princess, you two have always been thicker than thieves, so it’s an easy decision to stick together. You even land the same job working just a few feet apart. Some would think that you’re too close, considering your relationship, but you couldn’t care less. She’s always been there for you throughout childhood and now as young adults, so your relationship with her matters more than anything else.
However, that same close relationship takes an… 'unexpected' turn when you two start showing interest in each other, despite you both being in romantic relationships already. Will that stop your and Haley’s mutual attraction? How far will you be willing to take it? There might be major consequences if you do act on your growing desires.
But the choice is ultimately up to YOU.
And Haley isn’t the only potential love interest available to you. There’s the girl next door, MILF boss who might be more of a cougar with a wicked bite, and much more!
Give the game a try and find out for yourself what other heroines are waiting just for you!

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

Hello my friends. We started last poll about Lisa and in 3 days we will know all about her body.

The only place to deside what her size will be is vacant. You may pick this vote!

Anyway we start to work faster. We post a bit content every day. is ready for big update and you wait it with no patience.

If you dont know how login site - message me in private message and I will help you!

Thank you for your time and stay tuned
1570836538558.png

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018
Date of release College Seduction day 8
1571698372378.png

Today I want to open the date of release new version.
We thank you for your patience.
Tier 4 and higher (20$ and more) - will try it first. At 24th of October.
Tier 3 (10$) - will try it at 28th of October.
Tier 2 (5$) - will try it at 31st of

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

Hello my friends. We`ve just released our new version of College for tier 2 patrons.

So this month is over. We should say good bye and wait for new month with new amazing things from tremmiGames team.

We are happy with your membership in our community. Thank you and stay tuned!
1572559873036.png 1572559615006.png

Last edited:

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

Hello my friends! I suggest you take a look at one of the brightest representatives of our community of game developers for adults.
His name is Tremmi. He works on his third project in seduction`s universe at this moment. College Seduction.
Just imagine your possibilities when you are a teacher in girls college and your main task is girls seduction.
With help of charm, luck and other several stuff you will dominate, liberate, allure, and fall for you in love.

Girls for every taste!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plunge into the world of forbidden desires!

Last edited by a moderator:

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

Hello my friends. We have opened new lot on our site.
Time to fight for prise for one of you. This is totally free. Just use your tremmicoins :)

Thank you for your time and stay tuned!
1572997131337.png

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
I have updated the walkthrough for the last update v0.81.

Check out the POST.
You can also find it on my . Enjoy!

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

Check out the POST.
Nice, we have walkthrough for v0.81 but all I see here is still a version 0.4b, so it looks like nobody's making new updates available for this game here.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019

Check out the POST.
Excuse Oleaf, but could I know the character of your avatar in which game is it?

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes