2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

Hello my friends!
We will do next episode about Tiana and her relations with some characters!
Thank you for your support and stay safe!
More details later ;)
125g3.png

Reactions: Michel Mak

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Rollback generates too many bugs and crushes. It was disabled. You don`t need loading final save of MS

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello, do you know of any patch to be able to play it in Spanish?
if not link in op or search doesn't bring results then you can make request on proper thread (aka not this) to get translation (if some1 is willing to make it).

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
You know Tremmi, the College Seduction game itself was fun to play and the renders were nice. So the reason I left TremmiGames as a patron was not because the game was bad, it was because I had to ask every time for the links for content I had already paid for instead of having INSTANT access to the content we paid for like almost all other developers do. I had to send you a message then wait until you reply with the links which was the next day because of the time zones which means I cannot play a game that I paid for when I want to play it. To top it off, the Tremmicoins scam really pissed me off. I paid for the content $29 but I do not get access to my Tremmicoins until the 5th of the next month but in order to get them I have to pay another $29 and now I'll have to wait AGAIN until the 5th of the next month once again and pay another $29 to get access to last month's Tremmicoins. So when we leave we always get screwed by not getting the last Tremmicoins we paid for. Forcing people to pay another month just to get access to last month's coins is THE SCAM. Glad this works for you but it's not for me to get screwed and stick around. Just thought you should know why I left and why quite a few others I've spoken to have also left. This is the kind of flawed practice that will drive some people away for good and this post will possibly educate potential new patrons of your way of doing things at TremmiGames. Maybe something you should think about if you want to keep people interested. Best of luck to you regardless..

P.S. Why not scrap Office Seduction VN completely (it's incredibly uninteresting at best) and concentrate your energy on College Seduction 100% instead. I'm sure you'd be able to get more people interested and go from 198 patrons to maybe 300 or 400 or more by doing faster version releases. Just a thought...

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
You know Tremmi, the College Seduction game itself was fun to play and the renders were nice. So the reason I left TremmiGames as a patron was not because the game was bad, it was because I had to ask every time for the links for content I had already paid for instead of having INSTANT access to the content we paid for like almost all other developers do. I had to send you a message then wait until you reply with the links which was the next day because of the time zones which means I cannot play a game that I paid for when I want to play it. To top it off, the Tremmicoins scam really pissed me off. I paid for the content $29 but I do not get access to my Tremmicoins until the 5th of the next month but in order to get them I have to pay another $29 and now I'll have to wait AGAIN until the 5th of the next month once again and pay another $29 to get access to last month's Tremmicoins. So when we leave we always get screwed by not getting the last Tremmicoins we paid for. Forcing people to pay another month just to get access to last month's coins is THE SCAM. Glad this works for you but it's not for me to get screwed and stick around. Just thought you should know why I left and why quite a few others I've spoken to have also left. This is the kind of flawed practice that will drive some people away for good and this post will possibly educate potential new patrons of your way of doing things at TremmiGames. Maybe something you should think about if you want to keep people interested. Best of luck to you regardless..

P.S. Why not scrap Office Seduction VN completely (it's incredibly uninteresting at best) and concentrate your energy on College Seduction 100% instead. I'm sure you'd be able to get more people interested and go from 198 patrons to maybe 300 or 400 or more by doing faster version releases. Just a thought...
Hello! First of all — thank you for support us :)
Second. You should not pay new month to have bonus from previous. It is your mistake. We upload a previous month file to update tremmicoins :)
Third — thank you for your opinion and feedback. It is really nice. Really I am very happy that you wrote this post.

Office is freezed so we stop pay time for developing it. However we have some new ideas and new images (near 100) that are not in game at this moment.

About instant access. We will think about it !

Reactions: Michel Mak

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Hello! First of all — thank you for support us :)
Second. You should not pay new month to have bonus from previous. It is your mistake. We upload a previous month file to update tremmicoins :)
Third — thank you for your opinion and feedback. It is really nice. Really I am very happy that you wrote this post.

Office is freezed so we stop pay time for developing it. However we have some new ideas and new images (near 100) that are not in game at this moment.

About instant access. We will think about it !
Thanks for the reply Tremmi. But you say it was my mistake but when I subscribed I paid $29 and the Tremmicoins were never available for me to use when I went to the Tremmi Website. I then send you a message on Patreon and you told me that you update the Tremmicoins on the 5th of each month and this is why I didn't have access to them, which means that I would have to pay for another month before the Tremmicoins were available. So I never got to use my 29 Tremmicoins. Here's the msg I send you and your reply. Anyway, water under the bridge.

(

1. Also, why didn't I get any Tremmicoins when I paid my $29 for November 2019? When I go to your website I login and see 0 Tremmicoins.

2. 9MO
    We update tremmicoins once per month near 5 of month. You will get it in 13 days :)
)

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Thanks for the reply Tremmi. But you say it was my mistake but when I subscribed I paid $29 and the Tremmicoins were never available for me to use when I went to the Tremmi Website. I then send you a message on Patreon and you told me that you update the Tremmicoins on the 5th of each month and this is why I didn't have access to them, which means that I would have to pay for another month before the Tremmicoins were available. So I never got to use my 29 Tremmicoins. Here's the msg I send you and your reply. Anyway, water under the bridge.

(

1. Also, why didn't I get any Tremmicoins when I paid my $29 for November 2019? When I go to your website I login and see 0 Tremmicoins.

2. 9MO
    We update tremmicoins once per month near 5 of month. You will get it in 13 days :)
)
It is true, you should not be a patron in next month to get your 29 tremmiCoins from previous period of time. I will look at your account and fix it if there is a mistake. Message me your mail please

Last edited:

waynecobra82

Apr 15, 2019
I am on the bedroom floor cleanup scenario and only 4 items highlight instead of 5. I need help finding the last one. So far I have found the mirror, a vase, not sure what it is but it is at bottom left of dresser, and a teapot, where is the 5th item please?

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Small note since day 15.5 we add intro and pre-chatting with girls :) As a tradition 4 animations and 2 sex scenes.
P.S. Every 4 months we add intermediate version to fix some bugs, add improvements and increase number of sex scenes and animations in past version :)

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes