2.00 star(s) 10 Votes
Nov 5, 2019
I like the game so far, I always enjoy a good ol' harem seduction game. Dialogue seems a little off though, is it possible that it is translated from Russian? If so I can help, check my signature

Reactions: OtstrelDebilov

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
NameError: name 'gg' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 696, in script
File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa9228.4012\College_Seduction-Day_12.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa9228.4012\College_Seduction-Day_12.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa9228.4012\College_Seduction-Day_12.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1115, in __call__
File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa9228.4012\College_Seduction-Day_12.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa9228.4012\College_Seduction-Day_12.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
File "<none>", line 1, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
College_Seduction Day_12.5
Mon Sep 14 14:07:43 2020
```
If i go to the lab and try to open it then i get this error code. P.S. This is a short error code.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
dev had universe as limit and yet he decided with update to go completely fucked up dark route.
Made girls be complete whores since age of 14 or under.
One fucked every walking thing in her path since 15
another fucked gynecologist since 14 and went beyond since then..
i couldnt even read the third
Way to go dev. Completely annihilated any lust i had for the game
*deleted*
P.S whole potions idea in game are totally pointless then. You dont need potions for whores.

Last edited:

magus448

May 22, 2018
dev had universe as limit and yet he decided with update to go completely fucked up dark route.
*deleted*
P.S whole potions idea in game are totally pointless then. You dont need potions for whores.
So we are getting characters who are already (statutory) raped in the sequel.

Last edited:

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
*deleted*
Sorry, but wtf? the girls are talking about their first times... Do you live under a rock? 14 and 15 is a totally common age to have the first experiences! A ton of girls have it even earlier!

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Sorry, but wtf? the girls are talking about their first times... Do you live under a rock? 14 and 15 is a totally common age to have the first experiences! A ton of girls have it even earlier!
Not in your rock world obviously
P.S why play games with underaged whores then? Just go to your rock world and grab your self a few. I have absolutely no lust for whores undeaged or otherwise, quite the opposite

So we are getting characters who are already (statutory) raped in the sequel.
They are already in game. Main 3 girls

Last edited:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
First time I see this title pop-up in Latest Updates since I joined. Aside from the superfluous overview we're given, is there no more descriptive plot overview? Who is the MC, what is their role, what is the overall plot? These can be revealed without spoiling anything. Cheers for any info.
You should play his previous game for more background. Characters are the same. It's Mother Seduction/Main Seduction.

Reactions: Balpheron

chronicles

Feb 18, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 696, in script
File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa9228.4012\College_Seduction-Day_12.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa9228.4012\College_Seduction-Day_12.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa9228.4012\College_Seduction-Day_12.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1115, in __call__
File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa9228.4012\College_Seduction-Day_12.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa9228.4012\College_Seduction-Day_12.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
File "<none>", line 1, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
College_Seduction Day_12.5
Mon Sep 14 14:07:43 2020
```
If i go to the lab and try to open it then i get this error code. P.S. This is a short error code.
gg is the variable that stores your character name.
Enable and open developer console and type:
gg = "enter character name"
that should fix it.

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes