Requiss

Mar 21, 2020
Cool mechanic but i wish it was balanced better. Kinda impossible to beat without getting fucked. The auto save surely doesn't help with.

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
where the heck do i put it?
Check in the zip and open load.txt it tells you that it is C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Bunny Eats Tiger\Colony City 27 Lambda

It probably should have been named ReadMe or Location but if you see a text file, you should open it cause pretty much noone will make a text file their save.

Generally if the saves arent in the game's folder, its going to be in AppData. You should check each of "LocalLow", "Local", and "Roaming" at C:\Users\username\AppData for the company name and you would have found it

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
multiple ending? is there a virgin route?
You are never playing as a virgin, MC lost that long ago. The person who you make a deal with to rescue you if you lose in combat, you have a past sexual relationship with and you currently have a boyfriend. Each time you lose you have more sex with the rescuer guy instead of paying him money. The endings are how devoted you are to your boyfriend vs this other guy (How many times you die and how much corruption you have).

Cool mechanic but i wish it was balanced better. Kinda impossible to beat without getting fucked. The auto save surely doesn't help with.
Only beaten the first zone but even on hard only got fucked twice (only in combat, never ran out of hp) and never longer than the buff you have to stop your first couple excitement increases so I have 0 corruption still. Seems pretty balanced to me. Switch to easy or you probably don't have a good build.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
The description implies a netorase route for the bf where she stays with him. If true which ending is that in game?

• Angry
Reactions: Pitrik
3.80 star(s) 22 Votes