shleefin

Oct 6, 2018
View attachment 3481036

There is no NTR in this game.

Only thing that matters is definition of NTR by F95. "Netorare = Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC"
And this game doesnt meet the definition.
It doesnt matter if the girl decides to abandon her old boyfriend and get new one. It doesnt matter if the girl is cheating in secret. Thats no NTR.
That definition is not consistent with how netorare games are tagged on this site. Even excluding multiple protag, there are hundreds of games on here tagged Female Protagonist and Netorare.

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
Quite a good game. It's not good enough to warrant playing more than once though, Combat is too slow for that.

m4zzm4n2

Jan 14, 2024
I downloaded the game, everything works fine until I try to get into a battle, a second window pops up, supposedly trying to load the fight then it dissapears and then game crashes.

Does anybody have this problem/know how to fix it?
Same thing happens to me

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
That definition is not consistent with how netorare games are tagged on this site. Even excluding multiple protag, there are hundreds of games on here tagged Female Protagonist and Netorare.
Tags are actually very consistent. When playing as female protagonist, you just see it from diferent POV.

Read NTR definition again and insert "female" instead of "romantic interest" and then insert "main male" instead of "MC". It should make sense to you now.

Last edited:

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
I downloaded the game, everything works fine until I try to get into a battle, a second window pops up, supposedly trying to load the fight then it dissapears and then game crashes.

Same happened to me too, anyone know how to fix it? (I played the demo during Steam demo Fest, saying just in case it has to affect in something)

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Where the hell did this come from?

This amazing battle-fuck, original art, animated, enjoyable and challenging strategy gameplay, from out of nowhere???
Understandable and great english translation, replayability like slay the spire, there is just so much that's simply right with this game.

My only gripe, and a personal one at that, is that it is 95% vaginal sex. Would have loved some variety, titfuck, blowjob, gangbang, anal and other jobs, but that would be getting into more personal fetish and nitpicking, dev clearly has their own preference, and I refuse to be another one of those "WHEN IS PREGNANCY/FUTANARI/XXX" and downmark this game because of it. 10/10

Stop reading here and download it if you haven't already.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
either i am doing something wrong or enemies kill you in like 3 hits
Skills.png

I had the same trouble and did defense build after hitting Chapter 4. Focusing on build-up of mainly defense skills. Active Defense, Defense By Attacking, Stauchness. You want to rotate them in tan, blue, tan, blue and I usually use red attack skills moved over to far left so they keep the tan/blue train being pushed towards right whenever it is full. Also if you have excess guards you can put them on the very right end to rotate them out as well.

Also you can charge an attack skill and activate it in another round for more energy. So don't spam waste the attack skills, less you really in a bind or enemy near dead for that.

Feel free to rotate out attack skills, but I believe Brute Attack is a must for bind escapes.

The only problem with this is there is one enemy(so far) that does random skills. I think he was in Chapter 3, that was annoying, but otherwise that should carry you if you get those unlocks.

Reactions: d183 and MichaelTTT

PeachFuzz

Aug 9, 2022

I have the same issue... I get an error that "Lambda.exe" is having issues. I think it may relate to the fact that I denied it access to my network

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes