hopelessguy1123

Mar 28, 2023
Same crash issue... has anyone managed to fix it?

I tried a lot of things:
- Admin mode
- Firewall access
- Virtual memory/paging increase
- Turning off Data Execution Prevention (and similar security stuff)
- Running with different resolutions/windowed/fullscreen
- Running with compatibility mode on different settings

Nothing works, the game still crashes at the first battle.
Did you guys use japanese locale to play it? I normally just use japan locale + admin access, this game only have a slower loading problem(or it just slow) for me.

Dadash13

Feb 3, 2020
Fot those who got any eroor messages either game forcefully shuts down or suddenly crashes. You have to forcefully enable DX11 ( Direct X 11) , via Command-line arguments. Google how to do it.

Reactions: Darkrus

Darkrus

Jul 31, 2017
Regarding the crash like first battle crash or bug in games, developer had mention that they trying to fix by upgrade the unity engine:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Source from steam discussion.

Reactions: McKraken

Round110

Feb 10, 2020
View attachment 3481036

There is no NTR in this game.

Only thing that matters is definition of NTR by F95. "Netorare = Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC"
And this game doesnt meet the definition.
It doesnt matter if the girl decides to abandon her old boyfriend and get new one. It doesnt matter if the girl is cheating in secret. Thats no NTR.
I don’t understand why people are so semantical about this topic. Like why is it big deal if it doesn’t fit the EXACT definition of NTR? In the end, it fits most of the criteria right? So why does it really matter that the game is missing just one aspect of the NTR? It is still going to be NTR fans that will mostly play this game.

Like look at famous games like Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris or Leanna’s Slice of Life. Why does no one have qualms with the NTR tag on these games? Because for the vast majority of NTR fans (who constitute the majority player base) both games have enough NTRish qualities to satisfy their fetish.

Like be for real, other than NTR fans, who else will enjoy a game like this?

What audience do you think the game developer was trying to target, if not the NTR fans, when he puts something like: “In the face of the violations from various enemies and the training of malicious businessmen, can Youzi hold on to her feelings for her boyfriend?”. I can confidently say, as a NTR fan, this developer statement is enough for me to play.

What I am most curious about is, who exactly does this type of approach benefit? NTR fans might miss this game because of the lack of a tag, and I don’t think any non-NTR fan would appreciate something like: “can Youzi hold on to her feelings for her boyfriend?”. The only group I could see benefiting from this is people with a niche interest in corruption of married/romantically involved women but hate NTR for whatever reason. But I can’t imagine there are many people with an interest like that, especially compared to people who despise anything involving sexual relations with a taken woman.

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
I've seen this game before but I haven't played it yet. I can tell that it has quite a good battle fuck and battle mechanic in general.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I don’t understand why people are so semantical about this topic. Like why is it big deal if it doesn’t fit the EXACT definition of NTR? In the end, it fits most of the criteria right? So why does it really matter that the game is missing just one aspect of the NTR? It is still going to be NTR fans that will mostly play this game.

Like look at famous games like Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris or Leanna’s Slice of Life. Why does no one have qualms with the NTR tag on these games? Because for the vast majority of NTR fans (who constitute the majority player base) both games have enough NTRish qualities to satisfy their fetish.

Like be for real, other than NTR fans, who else will enjoy a game like this?

What audience do you think the game developer was trying to target, if not the NTR fans, when he puts something like: “In the face of the violations from various enemies and the training of malicious businessmen, can Youzi hold on to her feelings for her boyfriend?”. I can confidently say, as a NTR fan, this developer statement is enough for me to play.

What I am most curious about is, who exactly does this type of approach benefit? NTR fans might miss this game because of the lack of a tag, and I don’t think any non-NTR fan would appreciate something like: “can Youzi hold on to her feelings for her boyfriend?”. The only group I could see benefiting from this is people with a niche interest in corruption of married/romantically involved women but hate NTR for whatever reason. But I can’t imagine there are many people with an interest like that, especially compared to people who despise anything involving sexual relations with a taken woman.
Do you like NTR? Good for you.
I am not forbidding you to play it. Feel free to play the games with just "cheating" tag. It is close enough.

It doesnt matter that you have different personal oppinion about definition of genre.
Game has Male Protag/Male pov sections where he discovers that his girlfriend did cheat on him, this is kinda close to ntr
That is just a cheating. But I get your point, some people might think that is "kinda close".

Last edited:

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
A couple of bosses in, I'm getting the bad feeling I need to lose on purpose to get her Corruption Value unlocked so she can start enjoying the sex. Am I right about that?

TamamoKitsune

Dec 2, 2019
That is just a cheating. But I get your point, some people might think that is "kinda close".
Point being that there are plenty of ntr malepov places where you are forced into his shoes and referenced as "YOU" when ntr content happens, it is not just fempov cheating. Yes, not enough to call game MaleProtagonist as it only happens in visual novel part of the game, but enough ntr to call it ntr

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Point being that there are plenty of ntr malepov places where you are forced into his shoes and referenced as "YOU" when ntr content happens, it is not just fempov cheating. Yes, not enough to call game MaleProtagonist as it only happens in visual novel part of the game, but enough ntr to call it ntr
Nope. It is not. Still cheating.
You also missed the point, it is not just about POV.

Lord_Destros

Dec 9, 2022
A couple of bosses in, I'm getting the bad feeling I need to lose on purpose to get her Corruption Value unlocked so she can start enjoying the sex. Am I right about that?
yeah you gotta lose to unlock the other two thirds of corruption, but it's not lose on purpose even in easy mode (I'm just messing around for the most part with a dmg focused build and I've already lost twice because I got cocky)

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes