DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
What are you talking about? I do express some personal opinions, but most of my comment is rooted in logic, not an opinion. You don’t address anything. Also are you not giving your personal opinion as well? Who are you to decide that a game is kinda close to NTR, and not just NTR. Why are you complicating this so much? Again, who exactly is benefitting from this?
The point being: my personal oppinion about "what is NTR" doesnt matter. Your personal oppinion about "what is NTR" also doesnt matter.
Only relevant thing is the question: Does it meet the definition of NTR on F95 page? Nope, it doesnt.

PandaAnilliatio

Jan 2, 2022
Legit a great slay the spire clone

Also ended up liking the fat guy far more than the boyfriend, he has charisma and is for the most part pretty likable. This should be tagged as NTR though, it's pretty obvious thats the intention from the MC having a weak small dicked boyfriend who even in the best ending still is a cuck and faps to videos of her being fucked. I have no empathy for him after trying to get the best ending in that hellish bossfight

Kurt035

Mar 19, 2019
Can someone explain how to get the other endings??? i have only the first bar of corruption or almost no corruption at all and i only get the fourth ending where she cucks her boyfriend how tf are you supposed to get the other endings?

nulnil

May 18, 2021
Oh cool, this game has a bunch kinks I like. I sure do hope the game was tagged properly..

*Checks the comments*

-----

This game is very clearly an edge case when it comes to the definition. The whole point of tags is so people can easily get an idea of what a game contains without needing to play it or read a review.

Reactions: f9account

Instantiation

Mar 15, 2018
THAT IS YOUR OPINION LMAO.
the game has ntr in it.
Yeah, I feel like if you are 7 pages into the thread arguing that" under clause II paragraph 3 of the F95 Zone NTRpact it's not NTR" you lost. I'm still confused what they even mean. Every scene with Geeky Frank Reynolds she's talking about how much better this guy fucks.

Only thing that matters is definition of NTR by F95. "Netorare = Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC"
And this game doesnt meet the definition.
Surely there's got to be a relevant tag when 90% of dialogue is comparing dick sizes to some no name dude off screen. Maybe we need to consult the council of cucks or something because when the dialogue is "Oh fuck, my multi year relationship is being ended by Danny Devito with a soul patches giant fucking shlong" people start to raise their eyebrows.

Vacant93

Mar 17, 2024
This game is very clearly an edge case when it comes to the definition. The whole point of tags is so people can easily get an idea of what a game contains without needing to play it or read a review.
Why cheating tag is not enough in this case?

EDIT: Well, the next post clarifies that it is NTR for sure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DrDerpington

gohdatrice

Aug 26, 2022
I'm not into NTR nor have I finished the game yet, but the scenes in between levels where you video call the boyfriend and he sees you with the fat guy are clearly supposed to be NTR are they not? They even give you the choice if you want the girl's perspective or the boyfriends perspective so you can self insert as the cuck if you want.

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
H-content is middling (not to say its sparse, which is incorrect --more referring to the quality of it) but the art style is quite nice.

notjefferson

Mar 8, 2024
Tips for just starting out
The more, the better + saturation attack is your best friend. Supplement it with supply insight and youve practically finished your first run. Would also keep some meditation on hand for the last fight
Gallery opens after first clear
Usually ntr triggers me but it's almost bearable here.

Fjjdmyrhy

Nov 9, 2018
When I thought that I could play such a fine game...
That it doesn't take too much time for the dev to fix this crashes

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes