tseug

Dec 24, 2019
All these retarded arguments about NTR yet no single post about how to get the various ending.
It's quite easy but boring if you want to see all of them. To unlock CR stage you need to lose. For first stage endings 1/4, for second endings 2/5 and for last endings 3/6. In final battle you need to reach orgasm twice in same time with opponent to reach endings 1-3 and win, or just win for endings 4-6.

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
Damnit I have to try it because of the Lambda thing...
Perhaps a Half Life reference is to be found...

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I thought this would be a more free roam game but it is damn near linear. I really wanted more variety and choices. Average in my book.

neko32

Apr 27, 2023
Guys i think it is not normal that the game crashes when i start the first bettle right? Any help?
Maybe it's normal because the pinned steam discussion mention crash.

Try F1-F6 in below link to check whether the game is March 26 or March 29 version.

jrhogan

Aug 30, 2017
I really enjoy this game. The fights conditions are preset, but the sheer build diversity allows for different playstyles. My first time through I did a heavy strength build and the synergies were power gained through healing passive, the 2 red 75% damage that procs 3 healing cards, the 1red2orange gain power with each red card used, and a bunch of gain extra energy after doing x passives. This build is very straightforward. Rarely charge, just activate, keep getting new cards and beat the shit out of the opponent.

I got to mid chapter 3 and I decided I wanted to do a low corruption run. This time I did a heavy shield build, with shield slam as my initial damage, swapping over to the skill that causes damage every time you get more shield. My first build was like 15 red, 5 orange, 3 blue, my second build was like a handful of red, a bunch of blue and orange and some yellow draw. Much more deliberate. Set up the defense, then take them down.

The game really shines after you first clear it and decide to do random skills. And that's what the game decided to give me, a whole bunch of random stuff. My first attack skill was unbalancing strike. It does 15 damage and it turns one of the cards in your hand grey. It sucks. Midway though chapter 1 I got the electrify skill that does damage to the opponent each turn when you're bound, and stacks can be increased. So I combined that skill with the one that gives fortitude for each card you discard, and the one that heals when you're being fucked, and it's a totally different playstyle. A lot of draw and multi colored cards. I think next time I'll try and make that null colored skill deck type work. There's a passive that gives you 1 stack of evasion when you play a null card., and there's undoubtedly other stuff in there that'll make it work, too.

My only complaint is how annoying getting endings 1, 2 and 3 is. If rng is with you and you get the purple card on that one specific turn you need it, you're good. If not? Well, you get to load and try again.

TofuPixel

Aug 20, 2016
Crash fix!

If you still experience crashes, do the following:
1. Right click on the "Colony City 27 Lambda.exe" and create a shortcut.
2. Right click the newly created shortcut and select Properties.
3. On the Target property append the following text " -force-d3d11"
(If done properly, it should look something like this)
Code:
"...path to game...\Colony City 27 Lambda.exe" -force-d3d11
4. Click apply and OK
5. Start the game from the shortcut.

The fix forces the unity engine to use DirectX11 instead of DirectX12, which for some reason causes crashes.

Good luck!

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
For those looking for build ideas...

I cleared the game using a shield/healing based build. Basically took all the combo skills that included both healing and shields (three) which let me get additional shielding and gave me shields for using attack cards. I also took a whole slew of passives, mainly the ones that give you buffs for playing shield cards, healing cards, and cards in general. I also took the blue red blue charge card that gives you an attack based on defense, and towards the end of the game the shield resonance one that allows you to deal damage by gaining shield.

For the final boss I only used the tan blue combo to carry over 10 shields, otherwise avoiding gaining too much shield from too many sources like I would normally.

This is NOT a low corruption build, unfortunately. Since you spend a lot of time casting shield and healing cards, you end up doing less damage then a more focused build and the actual sex part of sex attacks aren't affected by the shielding. That said, there was a charge card I remember that allowed you to break out of a hold that was I believe all blue, so that might actually work for low corruption.

Cryomaniac

Oct 17, 2018
Crash fix!

Code:
4. Click apply and OK

The fix forces the unity engine to use DirectX11 instead of DirectX12, which for some reason causes crashes.

Good luck!
Worked for me. Thanks a lot!

Reactions: TofuPixel

latrop16

May 12, 2018
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but the cheats don't activate. I've tried activating them in and out of combat but the result is the same.
I've updated the table to be more update persistent, but if you're using the current "Final" version it shouldn't matter.
Can you activate the scripts in first place or do they simply nothing for you?
Infinite Energy should prevent you from consuming points that are required to play cards and Instant Kill should instantly kill enemies if they get any non-shield damage.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
its a mid game. Animations are fin gameplay is garbage imo.

Why have clothing buffs if those buff are taken away after 2 turns because the enemy insta tears them regardless of shield power? why do grapples STILL happen when you have shield? shouldn't the grapple and outfit tears be nulled if you have surviving shield? but nope the shield just takes damages and other than that its pretty fucking useless.

so yeah its like 5/10 game for me

Fjjdmyrhy

Nov 9, 2018
Crash fix!

Code:
4. Click apply and OK

Good luck!
I tried this, but it gives a error saying that the path or the name of the archive is wrong

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes