glyndas

Sep 25, 2020
Someone said this game contains a virus? Any confirmation of that? It sounds great but I'm hesitant to DL after reading that.
People stopped replying to comments like that some time ago. Either they use VM or they doesn't care.

neko32

Apr 27, 2023
you need to reach orgasm twice in same time with opponent
Thanks, it works.
But how do you know that? Is it mentioned in the game?
I tried to reach the third orgasm but the opponent no longer interested in sex, so I kill him.

Gemini Spark White

Oct 12, 2022
Crash fix!

If you still experience crashes, do the following:
1. Right click on the "Colony City 27 Lambda.exe" and create a shortcut.
2. Right click the newly created shortcut and select Properties.
3. On the Target property append the following text " -force-d3d11"
(If done properly, it should look something like this)
Code:
"...path to game...\Colony City 27 Lambda.exe" -force-d3d11
4. Click apply and OK
5. Start the game from the shortcut.

The fix forces the unity engine to use DirectX11 instead of DirectX12, which for some reason causes crashes.

Good luck!
I tried it and it crashed before the first battle anyway

Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
Why have clothing buffs if those buff are taken away after 2 turns because the enemy insta tears them regardless of shield power? why do grapples STILL happen when you have shield? shouldn't the grapple and outfit tears be nulled if you have surviving shield? but nope the shield just takes damages and other than that its pretty fucking useless.
The equipment buffs are the reward for playing a "See through" build. Those builds appear to be higher risk and higher reward, but if you want to stay fully equipped, there is an option for you.

There is also the passive "Emergency Repair" which gives you a layer of equipment back after a victory. Even if you lose it on the first shred attack, it can help you build some more shields before you ramp up whatever engine you have.

I guess it may be possible to have not encountered either of those in a playthrough, but you can check out the stuff you've unlocked in free play if you wish.

And to be fair, there is also "evasion" if you want to use a defensive layer that is better than shields for mitigating incoming damage. Shields are simply the easiest defensive option by far. It makes sense that they are also the weakest.

Reactions: DuniX

TurboZone9$

Feb 22, 2021
This game was nice and has a very unique art style, my only gripe with it is that towards the end I couldn't truly enjoy the H Battle events as usually, they deal a huge amount of damage just by tying you first with I think needs to maybe be scraped or modify its damage to deal a bit less like the sexual assault attacks.
Overall recommended, though no true good ending which is meh~, Solid 8/10.

Reactions: Ifllslonly
Sep 16, 2018
Is there a way to initiate sex with the enemy or speed up the process? I just got some purple cards which seem to allow for a lewd playstyle, but they don't seem to do much.

Wfrv

Jan 17, 2023
View attachment 3480426

Overview::
Colony City 27λ is an adult Rougelite game that combines simple card and complax skill set. In the story, there are plenty of challenging malevolent criminals, tentacle creatures, and mechanical enemies. Your battle performance during the adventure will determine the final ending!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-26
Release Date: 2024-03-26
Developer: Bunny Eats Tiger -
Publisher: Playmeow - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Change Language:

bro i have a question why the game crashes before the first battle starts ???

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
I tried this, but it gives a error saying that the path or the name of the archive is wrong
Delete all the spaces in every folder and the exe where is located, for example the default folder name is colony city, you need to change it to colonycity (no spaces) Same for the exe and every folder in which is located

Reactions: Fjjdmyrhy

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
bro i have a question why the game crashes before the first battle starts ???
this v (kek)

Crash fix!

If you still experience crashes, do the following:
1. Right click on the "Colony City 27 Lambda.exe" and create a shortcut.
2. Right click the newly created shortcut and select Properties.
3. On the Target property append the following text " -force-d3d11"
(If done properly, it should look something like this)
Code:
"...path to game...\Colony City 27 Lambda.exe" -force-d3d11
4. Click apply and OK
5. Start the game from the shortcut.

The fix forces the unity engine to use DirectX11 instead of DirectX12, which for some reason causes crashes.

Good luck!

Kawam

Jul 25, 2020
I think I softlocked me with a bug. On my second run, I wanted to get all the semen, so losses are sometimes inevitable. But I had the skill to not get the losing penalty. Now it auto saved and I get into a fight with 0 health and no cards :D

Yeah, playing on hard is... hard. Some enemies just work against your setup and you can only accept defeat. If you want to cheese, esc -> got to title. The Auto save is after fights. So if you don't end it, you can restart, change your skills to fit the fight. Else you won't be able to get ending 1 in the first run on hard. Well it's a roguelike, so it is to be expected.

After struggling in the mid game, I had a defensive build that stacks defense stats in fight and an active skill that gets stronger with stronger defense. A heal every time I attack and that's it. Most enemies dead before they insert.

Before getting softlocked, I did a heal build. Just outheal the damage and slowly grind them away with the occasional big hit through actives. Also an active that reduces excitement. So much semen was unloaded without getting an orgasm. Worked well untill the softlock.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ifllslonly

Fjjdmyrhy

Nov 9, 2018
Delete all the spaces in every folder and the exe where is located, for example the default folder name is colony city, you need to change it to colonycity (no spaces) Same for the exe and every folder in which is located
It worked, thanks man (though, if I close the game, I still have to wait a few minutes in the first battle when I go play again. Anyways, at least it works now)

Marumiyan102

Dec 18, 2018
don't care how jank some of the UI looks, or how trashy the plot is (I usually swear off NTR and I skipped most of the dialogue), I love the situations MC gets in, and that disgusted look during encounters is just peak imo.

I wonder if there's other games with MCs like this.

Theorycrafter

Feb 15, 2020
Well done game, honestly. Impressed overall.

I kinda wish I could replay the last fight (after beating it). Playing a full playthrough with an RNG last boss fight is a pain in the ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: mackb

Dubolic

Nov 17, 2022
Bruh how tf am I supposed to cum at the same time with Youzi's bf? I have only 1 card that can give me a purple square. I can only get to unease.

Theorycrafter

Feb 15, 2020
Bruh how tf am I supposed to cum at the same time with Youzi's bf? I have only 1 card that can give me a purple square. I can only get to unease.
First time he takes 3 thrusts (no pleasure cards required other than removing maiden "buff"), second time takes 4 or 5 and you need to increase your pleasure without him in or orgasm once more and use a pleasure card to align. "Quell" is what you're looking for, after which you just beat him normally.
It's pretty damn difficult to pull off and the ending was not worth it.

Apr 19, 2020
WTF do I gotta do to beat Colby? It's like you have to beat him in 5 turns or get hard-locked into endless sex. I have a ton of cards but he turns 100% of them into lust cards, which basically means ALT+F4.

Edit: Well I "beat" him but I kinda figured I could get him down without fuggin. I got him to like 28 HP or before he got me into H-only territory.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirtyc101
3.80 star(s) 22 Votes