Dubolic

Nov 17, 2022
WTF do I gotta do to beat Colby? It's like you have to beat him in 5 turns or get hard-locked into endless sex. I have a ton of cards but he turns 100% of them into lust cards, which basically means ALT+F4.

Edit: Well I "beat" him but I kinda figured I could get him down without fuggin. I got him to like 28 HP or before he got me into H-only territory.
Not sure but you don't have to ALT-F4 to restart, just either click ESC or click the icon on the top right and you'll see something similar to an exist to title screen.

Edit: Can only press ESC to see the buttons to go back to the title screen. Btw once you reached the fight with Youxi's BF can you tell me how do you get him to quelled when you don't have any purple cards? Thx in advance.

2nd Edit: You can exit to tile by click on the top right thingy but only in battle.

Last edited:

Dubolic

Nov 17, 2022
First time he takes 3 thrusts (no pleasure cards required other than removing maiden "buff"), second time takes 4 or 5 and you need to increase your pleasure without him in or orgasm once more and use a pleasure card to align. "Quell" is what you're looking for, after which you just beat him normally.
It's pretty damn difficult to pull off and the ending was not worth it.
I only have the card "Power of Submission" which only gives me 1 pink card while another card named "Anticipate Moves" uses one pink square. Bruh I have no pleasure cards since I was focusing solely on defeating enemies before Youzi gets penetrated.

tret121

Aug 17, 2017
Can anyone help me, the game says their is already a save on chapter 4 in the first slot and whenever i click on it or new game nothing happens, the delete marker on the previous game disappears, a slight highlight happens but nothing, i can leave to the main menu and access everything there but it won't let me click on that and i assume the actions in the battle h viewer also

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Reached ending six. First of all, wtf is with the combat? So hard, and the forceful attempt to make the boyfriend look like a villain.
While the cheating sex is done alright, the pregnancy is.... well since I didn't reach all the endings can't speak anymore. Good game I guess.

Silence56

Jun 28, 2020
Quick question, is it common that the game always crashes when the loading bar is at 30% or when it reaches 100%.

LowEsteem

Feb 25, 2023
Does anyone have an updated version of the game or an installer for the update? It seems that the OP has the 03/26 version, but there should be at least a 03/29 version which fixes some of the problems I'm having.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
View attachment 3480426

Overview::
Colony City 27λ is an adult Rougelite game that combines simple card and complax skill set. In the story, there are plenty of challenging malevolent criminals, tentacle creatures, and mechanical enemies. Your battle performance during the adventure will determine the final ending!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-26
Release Date: 2024-03-26
Developer: Bunny Eats Tiger -
Publisher: Playmeow - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Change Language:

what's the pregnancy content like?

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Anyone know any good healing skills? I have like Meditation but I can barely heal as they always have annoying mechanics even with Fortify and Shields.

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
I actually like the gameplay, it's pretty interesting and has some slick presentation with a surprisingly good soundtrack. But damn if they don't want to just kill you before any of the enemies can actually do any of their sex attacks on you.

Last edited:
Reactions: anon241

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I actually lot the gameplay, it's pretty interesting and has some slick presentation with a surprisingly good soundtrack. But damn if they don't want to just kill you before any of the enemies can actually do any of their sex attacks on you.
Yes the game is pretty hardcore on the deckbuilding if you don't have any strategy or build in mind and even then it throws all kinds of random mechanics to screw with you.
You pretty much need Shields and Healing to survive.

Reactions: anon241

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Well sure, you could go a shield build, but at that point I'm much better off just killing the enemy with a more aggressive strategy. 1-2 turns to remove clothes assuming you're trying to keep them. 2-3 turns doing pins. At least a couple of regular damage moves or debuffs thrown in between, and you've got a lot of turns of soaking damage instead of killing it. I do agree though that I like the variety and creativity of a lot of the encounters and how they try to mess with you.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Well sure, you could go a shield build, but at that point I'm much better off just killing the enemy with a more aggressive strategy. 1-2 turns to remove clothes assuming you're trying to keep them. 2-3 turns doing pins. At least a couple of regular damage moves or debuffs thrown in between, and you've got a lot of turns of soaking damage instead of killing it. I do agree though that I like the variety and creativity of a lot of the encounters and how they try to mess with you.
The problem with that is it's not sustainable as you aren't getting any healing between battles.
Some bosses can hit you with 40 damage on the first turns so you aren't going to survive no matter how aggressive you are without some shield and resting to get some healing in some other battles.
Even the Yellow Builds based on Energy and Card Draw that can theoretically have infinite turns take a while to set up as you need to build the patterns that make it work and you only have about 3 cards to play on first turn before the enemy screws you with it's mechanics.
This game has no "rest" events like in other deckbuilders so that is what you need to do from the start.

Last edited:

SpectralShadowz

Feb 13, 2021
Save file with all endings/defeats unlocked (plus basic stats increased x10)
Save file location: (username)/AppData/LocalLow/Bunny Eats Tiger/Colony City 27 Lambda
For anyone who want to edit their own file with EasySave3 Editor decryption password is "i$h2N0+3KmL]";|Fimf(#8"
It doesn't seem to work. Like it reaches me to the final fight with Ernest but after I get an Ending and I look under 'Extras', nothing is unlocked.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes