Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Is there battle sex?
The whole game is basically battle sex in that if you don't use escapes regularly you will be getting fucked 70% of the fight. If you mean can you attack with sex, not really. It does look you can make a build based of arousal to survive and deal damage but it's not like you can give some sort of attacking blowjob from what I saw. You can also exhaust the npc with multiple climaxes for a win.

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
Ok, guys, I think I cracked the code.

I just had a hunch and set the refresh rate down to 60 Hz, after that I haven't encountered any abnormalities throughout the first chapter. I mean... I know physics engines in 3D games can act weird if they are running at a different frame rate than the one they were coded for, but I never thought it would have any effect on a 2D turn-based RPG.

TL;DR: Don't run this game with a refresh rate higher than 60 Hz.

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
I didn't play X-Angels for very long, but I didn't get the impression that there was any in-gameplay sex at all (so, event scenes only). I kind of get the feeling most people here would already be familiar with this, but the next closest thing I would recommend is Last Evil.There's also a handful of mods on steam that help it out a little, even if the graphics style is a little jank at times.

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
What does picking Break or Continue do? I pick either and see nothing happen. I also can't see any sex related cards even though corruption is very high

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
What does picking Break or Continue do? I pick either and see nothing happen. I also can't see any sex related cards even though corruption is very high
"Break" makes them stop fucking you for a turn whereas "continue" has them keep fucking you and it adds an extra heart to your orgasm gauge.

Reactions: Wener

lolred

Mar 20, 2017
My "I choose violence" strategy was to combine the following:

- Mini-repair (red-orange): heal 2xN when attacking
- Close contact absorption (orange-red-orange): heal 2xNx{number of binds} each turn
- Ready and wiling (red-orange-red): increase damage by 2xN
- Heavy blow (red-red-orange, consumable): attack for 125% damage

...and then just alternate red and orange 5x. Build the rest of the deck around this. This destroys every enemy in the game except for the one who heals every time you heal.

I tried creating a lust deck but I couldn't put together enough healing + armor to make it survivable. (To win by sex you need to tank a lot of damage.)

Reactions: JustAl

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
I tried creating a lust deck but I couldn't put together enough healing + armor to make it survivable. (To win by sex you need to tank a lot of damage.)
This has been my issue. Winning through sex is too passive and drawn out. It feels like it wasn't finished and rushed out.

heatmaster28

Feb 3, 2017
The whole game is basically battle sex in that if you don't use escapes regularly you will be getting fucked 70% of the fight. If you mean can you attack with sex, not really. It does look you can make a build based of arousal to survive and deal damage but it's not like you can give some sort of attacking blowjob from what I saw. You can also exhaust the npc with multiple climaxes for a win.
Ah, I see. Yeah, I was looking for something more like this game or like Lost Chapter

Reactions: JustAl and Macza

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
OMG! This freaking translation... I was aiming at Ending 1, while I successfully get him into the "quell" state, he just keeps spamming healing / shield without fucking again, and the tooltip says I need to get him "calm" (with quotation marks!), and I was just stuck in this infinity loop.

After like 10 minutes of no progression whatsoever, I came back to this thread again, and a quick search tells me this "quell" state is the "calm" state I'm looking for... All I needed was to beat him.

The difficulty of this game leans heavily on the skills you randomly get after every battle, so all you can do is clear every battle on the map and hope for a good set of skills to choose from. Relying on the attack card (red) alone won't get you very far, but those repeatable queues can deal a huge amount of damage, which is the key to victory. On my second run of the game, I was able to get Ending 1 with 0 CV at the end, all thanks to the skills allowing me to just stack "red, yellow, red, yellow, red..." which is so powerful it's almost like cheating.

Reactions: DuniX

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
View attachment 3481036

There is no NTR in this game.

Only thing that matters is definition of NTR by F95. "Netorare = Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC"
And this game doesnt meet the definition.
It doesnt matter if the girl decides to abandon her old boyfriend and get new one. It doesnt matter if the girl is cheating in secret. Thats no NTR.
If you want to be anal about it, the tag rules do NOT mention NTR, they specifically mention Netorare, which is ONE of the THREE definitions of NTR.
All in all, it's kinda funny, because NTR tag shouldn't be a thing at all with how the rules are written.

As for the game itself, correct me if I'm wrong, but pregnancy is going to be one or two slides in one of the endings, so...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes