VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.2 Final v7] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
ch1_finale_banner.png

Overview:
Color of My Sound is a Sci-Fi Thriller and Erotic visual novel.
The story began when a rebellion erupted across the Empire's worlds on an unprecedented scale and humanity faced an uncertain future for the first time since the Empire's inception.
Follow the story of the Officer, as he carefully manoeuvres around the machinations of various powers of the Empire, each vying for his allegiance or death...
As the commanding officer of Special Operations Squad "Nu", form camaraderie, rivalry, and even romance with your team members. Careful, each member has their own hidden agenda and personal stake. Pay careful attention, trust no one. You will need to earn the loyalty, perhaps even the love of each member to survive...​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-10
Release Date: 2023-11-10
Developer: Gallant Trombe - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2 Final - 7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras:
Walkthrough Mod* - German Translation* - Turkish Translation*

SonsOLiberty thanks for the links
*This port/version is unofficial and might break your game, download at your own risk.

1632456319821.png 1632456350377.png 1632456370866.png 1632456385593.png 1632456398876.png 1632456411441.png 1632456425372.png ch1_finale_preview4.png ch1_finale_preview3.png ch1_finale_preview2.png ch1_finale_preview1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The characters are likeable and distinct, not the same ones duplicated with same dialogues. The storyline is interesting, but everything still feels kinda introductory at the moment, some really good stuff in here. (y)

"The story began when the protagonist's father died. The infamous day has abruptly altered the lives of many, including our protagonist." lol

EDIT: Version number 1.A.3 isn't for first releases unless this is a complete game off the bat.

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2021
Let's give it a shot...

ijmtnHz.gif
09/28/2021-Now that I have strolled through this first installment, I must say I am intrigued. It had a similar vibe as Broken Dreamers but a much slower pace (hopefully it will pickup). The art is really good and the personalities were very diverse. I truly hope this DEV sticks with his story because the possibilities are endless. Well made story, indeed.

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Looks pretty good.....
..thanks for the share...good luck..

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Color of My Sound [v1.A.3]
DOWNLOAD: - -

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
Whoah, that was a genuinely good first release. Give this one a try, everyone. Models are excellent, story has definitely grabbed me so far. Characters also feel pretty unique and not copy-paste. Definitely considering supporting this one and hope others do too. Seems like a lot of potential.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
currently dowloading.

but is it me, or does the hair from the girl in the center of the banner with the twin buns not look right?

i wouldnt say its the color but for me it just doesnt seem like it matches her.

Reactions: Before I Forget
4.30 star(s) 68 Votes