4.30 star(s) 68 Votes

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Chapter 3A Beta Release! Highlights:
  • 1016 renders
  • New Lore Tips feature
  • Reworked Preference menu
View attachment 3686641
I'm not a genius with the render counts,animations and stuff pls correct me if i'm wrong, but does a 7 month long dev time justify this render count? I think it is a small update, but pls correct me if i'm wrong:)

Reactions: astabro

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I'm not a genius with the render counts,animations and stuff pls correct me if i'm wrong, but does a 7 month long dev time justify this render count? I think it is a small update, but pls correct me if i'm wrong:)
Kinda depends if animations are involved and to whom you compare it to.

There are way slower developed good avns but yeah 1k render in 7 months (didnt checked if the time is right) isnt fast.

But looking at his patreon the dev only earns 600$/month atm (and its a release month) so i strongly suspect he has to work in a "normal" job to earn some money which reduces the time able to invest in the production of an avn.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
that also depends if dev is making it full time or just a side-job.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
It took a little while, but the Steam page of the game is finally up: (y)
Pro tip to anyone in the thread who wants to support the game: go into your Steam account and Wishlist the game, even if you don't intend on buying via Steam.

Wishlisting on Steam is free to users, but it gives a signal to the steam algorithms and helps with prominence in the advertising rotation once the early access starts.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Pro tip to anyone in the thread who wants to support the game: go into your Steam account and Wishlist the game, even if you don't intend on buying via Steam.

Wishilisting on Steam is free to users, but it gives a signal to the steam algorithms and helps with prominence in the advertising rotation once the early access starts.
thanks had no idea this was coming to steam even more excited to play this as I love when I can eventually buy games AVN's on steam. Ive yet to play this one but heard nothing but good things about this game , gonna play it when the update drops

Reactions: Milton749

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
thanks had no idea this was coming to steam even more excited to play this as I love when I can eventually buy games AVN's on steam. Ive yet to play this one but heard nothing but good things about this game , gonna play it when the update drops
I'm surprised people noticed the Steam page is live. I haven't made an announcement yet. But please do wishlist it if you like the game! It really help us devs out, especially those who don't have a massive follower.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I'm surprised people noticed the Steam page is live. I haven't made an announcement yet. But please do wishlist it if you like the game! It really help us devs out, especially those who don't have a massive follower.

Done. I hope it goes well for you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gallant Trombe

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

already did first thing I did when I saw a post about it being steam :)

• Red Heart

Newhell

Feb 8, 2021

If interested in Russian translation - contact me, Chapter 2 is already ready.

Feb 25, 2022

Patreon post image-1.png

Hello everyone! Chapter 3A is now out of beta!

Thank you to everyone who provided their feedback and helped with the testing. Many silly typos are fixed!

Also, Color of My Sound is finally on Steam!
Patreon post image-2.png

Please consider the game. it is important to the game's visibility in the store. Without enough people, we would be drown out by all the other games.
Thank you!
Patreon post image-3.png
Chapter 3A is now available to High Lords! The early access will last two weeks, then it will be released to Counts on 22nd June!

Once again thank you for all your support. The game is really starting to come together as a package. I'm really pleased with the features and all the small detail stuff added since the first release. The story is moving onto the next level and I'm proud to feel so excited about what I managed with the last act of the update. The feedback have all been very positive. It gives a huge boost to my confidence and that really helps power me through tougher times.

The next update will be even better than this. You've seen nothing yet!

So, thank you for playing, thank you for supporting me throughout.

Below is the general changelog from the beta release post.

Changelog:

-1016 renders

-New Lore Tips feature

-Reworked Preference menu

Lore Tips

Lore Tips

This feature is a hint system that highlights keywords that could be clicked on for a quick reminder of what it is in the story. This system connects with the Glossary to give you further explanations using lore entries. You can toggle this feature on and off in the Quick Menu or in Preference!

Patreon post image-4.png

And yes, you can click on the words to continue delving deeper into the lore just like Wiki!

Finally, a tiny bit of a bonus addition...

Patreon post image-5.png

Be sure to pick your favourite character as your background!

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021

The law of constant marginal returns states that the level of followers and Gallent bank account is directly proportional to Lady Safiya renders:WeSmart:

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes