VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes

Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
Well damn, I don't have that there:
chsapter 2bv6
Did you figure out the issue with this? I seem to be having same thing. I even uninstalled completely with no wt mod. Still no codex option.

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
Did you figure out the issue with this? I seem to be having same thing. I even uninstalled completely with no wt mod. Still no codex option.
Keep playing until the start of the latest update. It should unlock everything you should have unlocked by then.

Reactions: Moonywb

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I can't be the only one who immediately thought of this:
Is "revengeance" the vengeance for the vengeance for the slight? Or is it a double dose of vengeance, because clearly one round of vengeance wasn't enough? Or maybe the first vengeance was screwed up, so they are redoing their vengeance — this time the proper way.... :unsure:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
can't wait been waiting for the update to try this game out been on my backlog for awhile now and only heard good things about it

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
can't wait been waiting for the update to try this game out been on my backlog for awhile now and only heard good things about it
Based on the other threads I've seen you on and the games you like. Pretty sure you're gonna like this one too.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Chapter 3A Beta Release! Highlights:
  • 1016 renders
  • New Lore Tips feature
  • Reworked Preference menu
View attachment 3686641
I'm not a genius with the render counts,animations and stuff pls correct me if i'm wrong, but does a 7 month long dev time justify this render count? I think it is a small update, but pls correct me if i'm wrong:)

Reactions: astabro
4.30 star(s) 68 Votes