VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
Awesome! They look amazing!! A question though if you don't mind, i see there is no animated tag, so i'm assuming the H scenes are not animated and i'm fine with that, my question was have you planned to introduce animations as the game's story progresses? Or will this game not have any animated scenes?
No animations is a technical issue due to how I edit my renders in post.

Reactions: paulinha771

WolverineCTX

Nov 5, 2023
Try this one

Can you think of any reason it's not working for me?

Am I somehow blocked or banned for some reason!?

I had a similar situation where I was somehow blacklisted by accident and after the Admin lifted it I could join - just a thought here by me. ;)

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
MC is a plaything played by a group of women.
He doesn't know anything and can't decide. Each of the team members has a secret.
This resulted in him appearing to be an idiot commander.

Especially Mireille's performance.
So this kind of MC is very charming?
Do all women love him? Want to fuck him? Tsk~
I really feel bad for Lana.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
MC is a plaything played by a group of women.
He doesn't know anything and can't decide. Each of the team members has a secret.
This resulted in him appearing to be an idiot commander.

Especially Mireille's performance.
So this kind of MC is very charming?
Do all women love him? Want to fuck him? Tsk~
I really feel bad for Lana.
MC, so far at least, has managed:
- To discover nothing (all work was done by others)
- Decide nothing (every order he had got counter-suggestion by one of the girls, which got accepted instead)
- Done nothing of his own initiative (everything was either order or suggestion by others)
- His one plan got fucked by Safiya executing everyone (after which MC fell to his knees and begged forgiveness for interfering with her operation and begged her to join the team so she can also do what others do, give orders advice for him to follow - this is a joke, in case it's not clear. But not far from truth)
- Contributed nothing to anything

I am, happily, running 0 girls run (that includes Dizzy). He's still moppy about her, has no redeeming qualities and is generally just a waste of space in a team that would function pretty much the same if he wasn't there.

I made a guess some time ago someone planted him as team leader intentionally, just to have scapegoat when shit goes downwards. Can't see what else it might be.

HOWEVER!!!

I think story is actually pretty decent, animation is incredible and, SHOCKINGLY, MC started to have some semblance of decision making and personality in this update. Inner monologue goes a long way and I'm glad to see it.
There might be a sliver of hope for MC to get redeemed.
Not laid, good heavens no, just prove he's a capable soldier he supposedly is (propaganda most likely).

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
cant wait to finish the AVN im playing to try this one out been waiting for this update to finally give this AVN a go.

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
It might be a little early to talk but the Lana character seems wasted in this game.

I think he might be the slowest MC to develop in the games I've played so far.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Awesome! They look amazing!! A question though if you don't mind, i see there is no animated tag, so i'm assuming the H scenes are not animated and i'm fine with that, my question was have you planned to introduce animations as the game's story progresses? Or will this game not have any animated scenes?
No animations is a technical issue due to how I edit my renders in post.
It's been a while since I played the last update, but until you said that, I had not even noticed there was no animations. I must have been so into the story/characters that I just didn't miss them.

iMucha

Jan 3, 2021
Making a story where the main character feels like the least important character with 0 agency over anything all the while getting manipulated, as it seems, by every single woman in this game. What a great idea :HideThePain:

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
It might be a little early to talk but the Lana character seems wasted in this game.

I think he might be the slowest MC to develop in the games I've played so far.
That means you haven't played Summer's Gone. And better keep away from it, since the dev did a useless reboot
EDIT: I saw what you have as a banner, but my point still stands for anyone remotely interested in that game

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
I mean follow the rules, the review would not be removed.
Not true, I left a review on a game that was negative which I explained in my review why I gave it a negative review. The review was removed by the website and I got a message stating the review system is to leave positive information about a game.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Not true, I left a review on a game that was negative which I explained in my review why I gave it a negative review. The review was removed by the website and I got a message stating the review system is to leave positive information about a game.
I disagree with that I rarely leaves bad ratings, but when I do as long as I follow the rule it works 100%

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes