VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
i really want to like this game, but everything there is seemingly falls flat. the mc is nothing more than a wet blanket, he is present for the sake of being present. pacing is very slow, the game is 3 chapters long so far and there is still not much going on. the choices don't really matter. the whole thing is just really disappointing.

Last edited:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
Developer: Gallant Trombe - F95zone - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've made a small walkthrough mod for this game. This mod will highlight some recommended choices. Enjoy!!
P/s: Updated to Ch2 C.v7
Download: MEGA
View attachment 2208625 View attachment 2208629
will there be a new one for C3-6??

Reactions: Tyrranus

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not true, I left a review on a game that was negative which I explained in my review why I gave it a negative review. The review was removed by the website and I got a message stating the review system is to leave positive information about a game.
Calling BS. I have left a lot of bad reviews including games that are incredibly popular and the only review i've ever had removed was because I mentioned other games.

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Judging by the few comments I've read I thought MC would be a complete useless pushover with 0 personality. Now having played this from start to finish in a few hours I gotta say, yall drunk.
This feels like a drama mistery movie with sex sprinkled on top. Of course MC is being manipulated, and of course it feels fucking bad. But for a mystery to work, you can't have all the answer, and MC is as confused as us, which I think it's good. It would suck if he knew shit we don't just to throw the "Actxualllaaay I knew all along, I'm smarter than everyooooonne"-card. Yeah it's a dumb card, shut up.
I can understand that people feel this game "goes nowhere"...because yeah, it's a slow burner, the dev is setting up the players, making you meet people and develop their relationships with each other and MC. The girls have their lifes despite everyone living together and make their own decisions while having distinct personalities. But yeah, if this game were a movie I'd say it was still not done with it's first act.
If you're on the fence about trying this game: do it if you're in for good narrative, dont do it if you're in for sex scenes.
I guess the big complaint I have on this is the lack of music and ambient sound. Sometimes there is, sometimes not. But maybe it's something the dev will incorporate in the future.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Judging by the few comments I've read I thought MC would be a complete useless pushover with 0 personality. Now having played this from start to finish in a few hours I gotta say, yall drunk.
This feels like a drama mistery movie with sex sprinkled on top. Of course MC is being manipulated, and of course it feels fucking bad. But for a mystery to work, you can't have all the answer, and MC is as confused as us, which I think it's good. It would suck if he knew shit we don't just to throw the "Actxualllaaay I knew all along, I'm smarter than everyooooonne"-card. Yeah it's a dumb card, shut up.
We get told he's a super accomplished soldier who's seen it and done it but seems to have forgot everything before the game began.

Imagine watching Bourne Identity only someone mixed up the script and replaced Bourne with Ace Ventura.

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
I can understand that people feel this game "goes nowhere"...because yeah, it's a slow burner, the dev is setting up the players, making you meet people and develop their relationships with each other and MC. The girls have their lifes despite everyone living together and make their own decisions while having distinct personalities. But yeah, if this game were a movie I'd say it was still not done with it's first act.
If you're on the fence about trying this game: do it if you're in for good narrative, dont do it if you're in for sex scenes.
I guess the big complaint I have on this is the lack of music and ambient sound. Sometimes there is, sometimes not. But maybe it's something the dev will incorporate in the future.
the worst part about this game is the fact that in my opinon it doesn't even fall in the "slow burn" category. yea there are few sex scenes but they are completly inconsequential. there is no romance. you could claim that the relationship with lana could somewhat be that but it really isn't, not to mention how one dimensional her character is.

Reactions: Azeroth67000

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
We get told he's a super accomplished soldier who's seen it and done it but seems to have forgot everything before the game began.

Imagine watching Bourne Identity only someone mixed up the script and replaced Bourne with Ace Ventura.
Absolutely not lol. Idk if you've played the begginning of this game recently but it's clearly stated that MC is a soldier. A soldier that tends to be on winning battles and was chosen to be a poster boy. He is good at shooting and maybe martial arts, but thats it. He himself explains his doubts to Blume. The guy is just a shooty mcshooter that saw enough battles to be promoted to a tactical dude, is way out of his own depth. Dude is nothing like Bourne and never claimed to be lmao.

the worst part about this game is the fact that in my opinon it doesn't even fall in the "slow burn" category. yea there are few sex scenes but they are completly inconsequential. there is no romance. you could claim that the relationship with lana could somewhat be that but it really isn't, not to mention how one dimensional her character is.
That's what I mean...Idk how long this game has been going but if you read the story from start to finish it's veeery short. If feels like we're just starting to know who the people are. The characters might feel one dimensional (i dont agree) simply because they didnt have enough time to be more. IMO this whole start seemed to be more focused on Dizzy and Miri and the rest of the cast got very little.

Reactions: xdived

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Finished the update, and some thoughts regarding it;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4)I don't think they are the same girls. But I see the similarities, so maybe family? If June is the Rebel that blew up the city in the prologue then that could be plausible.
Also agree that Rose might be alive. Since humans have the ability to reconstruct skin and organs then maybe she can be saved still. But it seems this process makes the person lose their memories as seen with Blanche.

5)What I got is that MC isnt special and valuable only for something he has done. He's just a very good soldier, just like Lena (but she has Goku's Ultra Instinct) and while the other people in the team probably can't beat him in serious combat or a shoot out, they all might have skills that MC will have to learn to be able to "play the game" that is being played.
So I feel like what actually makes him valuable is whatever his guilty mind supressed from The Incident. Maybe there is this big information there that once he understands will more "level the playfield" you know? Hell, I feel he might even turncoat to the Rebels because that is what happens in these kind of stories anyway haha.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
I understood exactly 5% of the whole combat sequence that too maybe,
I had seriously fuckall idea of what was happening,
The most ironic thing tho this game " color of my sound " have no sound....:WaitWhat::FacePalm:

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes