VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Finished the update, and some thoughts regarding it;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I feel like the dev would be trolling us at this point if Rose/Dizzy and June arent the same person. :LOL:

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

And the most obvious one imo:

screenshot0010.png

How or why should she know his stagename which he used just a single time (and when June was present).

Additionally im 100% sure the dead mans switch was just a destraction and Rose is doing well.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I feel like the dev would be trolling us at this point if Rose/Dizzy and June arent the same person. :LOL:

View attachment 3787422 View attachment 3787423

And the most obvious one imo:

View attachment 3787435

How or why should she know his stagename which he used just a single time (and when June was present).

Additionally im 100% sure the dead mans switch was just a destraction and Rose is doing well.
I think that's why I'm leaning towards not the same. The clues have been fairly obvious, so he's either not trying to hide it, or he's setting us up to think it is, and then blindside with an unexpected reveal.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I think that's why I'm leaning towards not the same. The clues have been fairly obvious, so he's either not trying to hide it, or he's setting us up to think it is, and then blindside with an unexpected reveal.
Hmm you may be right, i just played the last update which made my post kinda moot as the mc came to the same conclusion which could mean its a red herring, we will see i guess.

I would prefer them to be the same person and would take her as my main Li (okay and mireile, cant say no to her).

Reactions: Milton749
4.30 star(s) 68 Votes