Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Color of My Sound [Ch.3.A V6] [Gallant Trombe]

Changelog:

-1016 renders

-New Lore Tips feature

-Reworked Preference menu

Lore Tips

This feature is a hint system that highlights keywords that could be clicked on for a quick reminder of what it is in the story. This system connects with the Glossary to give you further explanations using lore entries. You can toggle this feature on and off in the Quick Menu or in Preference!

Win/Linux/Mac:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Color of My Sound [Ch.3.A V6] [Gallant Trombe]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

WolverineCTX

Nov 5, 2023
Gallant Trombe - Awesome Game - thanks for the great Work. (y)

I got one question though: Is there a reason why I can't join your Discord? Do I have to get an invite or do something specific to join?
Each Time I try, I get an Error like "Ooops - Something went wrong" - I tried multiple Times and over some weeks now, always the same error. :cautious:

Reactions: Demnor

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

I got one question though: Is there a reason why I can't join your Discord? Do I have to get an invite or do something specific to join?
Each Time I try, I get an Error like "Ooops - Something went wrong" - I tried multiple Times and over some weeks now, always the same error. :cautious:
I don't know for sure, but I'd say the most likely reason is that the link used expired. By default, new Discord invite links are only good for a limited time. It's very easy to change that and make them never expire, but unless GT specifically did that, the link is likely no longer any good.

Reactions: WolverineCTX

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i know is bad to say this but not a single lewd scene,im happy where this is going[story wise]but man the dry spells is doing much bad than good on this one

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021

Try this one

Storm_13

Jul 13, 2019
Guys and girls, can you tell me if it’s worth playing In this project, is there BDSM and group sex in the game...? Looking at the game tags with descriptions of fetishes, in my opinion they look kind of boring. Yes, and clean sterile harems also do not bring intrigue to the game, there should be competition with other men, this gives juiciness and action to the plot. Just the words romance and love already alarming me and brings me sadness. I’m asking no offense to the developer, I just want to know the opinion of the people who played. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: osanaiko

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
I got a question, and i know i'm stupid but just bear with me alright also FYI i suck at recognizing faces, that's why i'm a bit confused here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are both these beauties the same woman? Or are they different character? If they are different is the 2nd hottie a romanceable LI in the game? I know the first one is. Thanks for not laughing at me and for your time!!:)

P.s. i just noticed this game does not have an animated tag, is this game without animations?

Last edited:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Guys and girls, can you tell me if it’s worth playing In this project, is there BDSM and group sex in the game...? Looking at the game tags with descriptions of fetishes, in my opinion they look kind of boring. Yes, and clean sterile harems also do not bring intrigue to the game, there should be competition with other men, this gives juiciness and action to the plot. Just the words romance and love already alarming me and brings me sadness. I’m asking no offense to the developer, I just want to know the opinion of the people who played. :unsure:
This will be not your game, begone, malicious entity of bdsm and group sex. (I mean, group sex, harem tag might help your cause, I don't know, but I don't think this will have bdsm so far) If you want great renders, a good story and interesting, deep characters, you can stay. This is not really a kink game.

Samhain71

Sep 4, 2021
I got a question, and i know i'm stupid but just bear with me alright also FYI i suck at recognizing faces, that's why i'm a bit confused here.
Are both these beauties the same woman? Or are they different character? If they are different is the 2nd hottie a romanceable LI in the game? I know the first one is. Thanks for not laughing at me and for your time!!:)
Different, I think they are sisters. Don't know if she is an LI but I hope so.

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021

P.s. i just noticed this game does not have an animated tag, is this game without animations?
They're not the same, no. As to whether you can romance her... yes.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ColorOfMySound-CH3Av6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
They're not the same, no. As to whether you can romance her... yes.
Awesome! They look amazing!! A question though if you don't mind, i see there is no animated tag, so i'm assuming the H scenes are not animated and i'm fine with that, my question was have you planned to introduce animations as the game's story progresses? Or will this game not have any animated scenes?

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes