• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
This game needs work on conversations, and a proofreader (Samir calling his sister "my brother")
The characters mostly pose like they're telling the story to the player, which by itself can work if the conversation is carrying the story, but the writing is somewhat flat and very minimal in it's current state. Use monologues/thoughts and the conversations to bring the characters to life... Don't go surprising your brother, exchange 3 sentences and let a stranger drop you off...
Use the first chapter to introduce the characters and their activities/university... We now get a speeddate introduction and besides their names we have very little information about these characters...

Also work on the choice system is highly advised, the female MC is just a few choices away from getting into a sexual situation and the choices are too basic to end with that result.... You should not need to be an asshole just to avoid these guys and being nice should not immediately result in getting groped etc.. And if you get groped there should be a choice to slap the guy if this comes out of nowhere... Build up to situations with clear choices...

And good luck dev!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
"Will his brother manage to be a good person? ...or will he join the dissipation?" :sneaky:

Sister: "Oh God! Brother what have you done?"

Brother: "Don't play dumb Sis, it's the men's restroom..."

View attachment 2300100
Bring that sweet tight sister ass over here, I need to point something out to you, you belong to me, baby sister.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
the game promises well, let's hope for the next updates
a simple curiosity for the developer; how often do you plan to release updates in the future??
Thank you and best of luck

Reactions: TheMerkut

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
Holy shit that overview is confusing.
Yeah it says female protagonist tag but makes it sound like you play as a dude.
To be clear I was searching for both [Female Protagonist] tag AND [Male Domination] tag because I want to play from female perspective and be submissive and dominated by the men in the game.
The tags are kind of confusing

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I really enjoyed it, it's a great game "multiple protagonist" these are my favorites

TheMerkut

Jul 5, 2020
the game promises well, let's hope for the next updates
a simple curiosity for the developer; how often do you plan to release updates in the future??
Thank you and best of luck
My first plan was to go with 1 update every month.. For now, I don't have a supporter so I don't rush myself.. If these positive comments continue, I will bring an update soon ( positive comments like this are the only thing that motivates me and that's what matters to me )

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
The Game itself could be really awesome, but the downside that turn it back into a bad game is none of the sentences are written correctly, like refering He while it a She and calling Sister a brother and such, not to mention some sentences are like talking to Yoda in Star Wars. Maybe seek a translator and let him write your text in English.

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
My first plan was to go with 1 update every month.. For now, I don't have a supporter so I don't rush myself.. If these positive comments continue, I will bring an update soon ( positive comments like this are the only thing that motivates me and that's what matters to me )
The game promises to be a good one, so pay a little more attention to the writing of the dialogues, there are some mistakes here and there. Good luck dev :coffee::)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote