• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The Dev did mention in May that they want to continue the game, but are busy. Unfortunately, there hasn't been a report of progress in six months.

Per site guidelines, marked as Abandoned.

• Sad
Reactions: Fappable One

JiraiyaThePervySage

Sep 30, 2018
PLEASE don't abandon this game TheMerkut, it has so much potential it's one of the few game on here that has a normal looking female mc who doesn't have ginormous boobs or a huge unproportionate ass and isn't a complete bimbo. Plus we actually get a choice to tell all the douche bags to f**k off.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
it's sad, I liked this game, I hope it returns soon if that's the case:confused:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
PLEASE don't abandon this game TheMerkut, it has so much potential it's one of the few game on here that has a normal looking female mc who doesn't have ginormous boobs or a huge unproportionate ass and isn't a complete bimbo. Plus we actually get a choice to tell all the douche bags to f**k off.
Really man, this game is very good in several aspects, especially in the choices where we can kick anyone's ass we want. This is the second game where I can have the option to reject everyone in a wonderful way like the game Succubus Contract.

Reactions: JiraiyaThePervySage

JiraiyaThePervySage

Sep 30, 2018
Really man, this game is very good in several aspects, especially in the choices where we can kick anyone's ass we want. This is the second game where I can have the option to reject everyone in a wonderful way like the game Succubus Contract.
Yeah bro that's why I really hope this game doesn't get discarded even if he is only able to update it every now and then, cause there are very few games like this one on this site.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yeah bro that's why I really hope this game doesn't get discarded even if he is only able to update it every now and then, cause there are very few games like this one on this site.
It's a good game with a redhead protagonist.:love:
I haven't seen many in other games, there are very few of them I would be fine with updates every now and then better than seeing it abandoned.

Reactions: JiraiyaThePervySage
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote