Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
It would also be a bit weird or out of character to have LIs that straight up say they don't mind if you're dicking down half the town... then all of a sudden get super emotional if you want to take a break or stop pursuing them.

Reactions: JJsaint

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
It would also be a bit weird or out of character to have LIs that straight up say they don't mind if you're dicking down half the town... then all of a sudden get super emotional if you want to take a break or stop pursuing them.
Agreeing to share MC, means not they care not about MC at all tbh
And even more, I'd said it's even worse if someone you like... fucks everyone except you for some reason)))

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Y U break up with anybody?
All those spicy sex scenes will be lost... like cum in a shower drain... Time to cry.
View attachment 1999170
Ofcourse, but I'm sure being not alone doing this Lol, I think at least some players break up with Mrs. Mills at some point)
(I still ended available Mills story, and even Bai...)
Breakup is the part of most relationships in real life, it's really a shame such wonderful part of rel's ignored)

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Honestly I think it's a little weird that you want a dramatic breakup sequence when you end the relationship. You don't care about the relationship enough to continue it, so why should they? Why do you want them to get upset over it, if you're not? I don't really get it.
Cause people are more upset when they accidentally break a cigarette, it's cringe for that great quality game o_O
Never said I wanted some mega drama each time, some characters are just fuck-buddies, some even less, but some had crush for MC for years and confessed to him... but they all reacts like *ok, bye* or something like that... bruh, they do react more for spilled Coffee or some small casual mistakes made by mc...
Yeah yeah, I know it's lighthearted relaxing game and all, but... at least some characters might react a bit more emotional then some fuck-buddy for one week end.

Small issue anyway, I don't want you to overreacting for my opinion, I don't want to facepalm at some overprotecting fans, I'm still not even patron of yours, Just pointed what I think is not perfect IMO and tried to explain my point of view, so just whatever...

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Screenshot_20220825_142309_com.estrada777.comehome.jpg heh... it took some time to finish them all)
My top:
Jez is so insanely hot
Brandi is so cute and sexy
Mrs. Mills is... brrr but wow
Dana is sexy
Mari, Gertrude, Reba, Ms. Welch, Izzy are also nice girls
Adrian is nice... girl
Suzy, Tammy, Kendra, Juliana are attractive also
Mi-Cha is... early to rate
Bai is nice guy
Jamie is... like test Character or smth?
Mrs. McGee...
Lisa and Whitney

• Haha
Reactions: Grimtown and cxx

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
This would be my updated list of the pursuable sex partners in the game so far:

Top Tier -

Brandi. Not only beautiful and hot, but sexually assertive and open, mixed with a sense that she's acting more confident than she actually is, which is very endearing.

Second Tier - (in no specific order)

Lisa - after the last scene, she jumped way up in the rankings. I can't wait to see what happens next
Dana
Mari
Gertrude
Ms Welch

Third Tier - I think that all of these have a chance to move up and am eager to see more

Reba
Whitney
Adrian
Bai
Juliana
Izzy
Jez

Fourth Tier - I still like these, just not quite as much as the others and/or I don't see as much potential

Suzy
Jamie
Kendra
Mrs McGee - I love the wife sharing aspect of her story, but I just don't find her very attractive

Fifth Tier - Not very interested

Mrs Mills
Tammy
Mi-Cha

But heck, that's a massive amount of unique sex partners for one game, and they're all getting content. I don't think that anyone should really complain.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have played the game therefore and lost the save so I am fine with would you please share full save file if you have
how on earth can you lose saves? those are in 2 places unless you keep games on c-drive too.

• Haha
Reactions: skater555

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I have played the game therefore and lost the save so I am fine with would you please share full save file if you have
Full save end of update 12. Check whether you want to change how you call Lisa and Suzy or how Suzy and Kendra call you on their pages. MC's name is John.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
yea but socialites don't make long posts nor use language as it is written.
Not speaking a language in the same way it's written isn't the same as not knowing the difference between there, their & they're, or your & you're, or two, too & to. It isn't the same as having to play cryptographic games because a person was too lazy to use punctuation and capitalization and use the correct form of various words, so it looks like their paragraph is one big sentence with incorrect grammar. And, yes, they actually do make long posts. I see it regularly.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and PBS666

Zenitsu_19

Mar 24, 2022
View attachment 1732223

Overview:
When your father goes missing, you return home from studying abroad to help uncover clues to where he could have gone. But returning to your hometown brings back a lot of old feelings and you soon find yourself meeting new people and rekindling relationships with old friends as well. How are you supposed to focus on finding your father, when there are so many other interesting characters who all want your attention as well. You can't just let love pass you by. Your father would understand.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-08-02
Release Date: 2022-08-02
Developer: R.J. Rhodes - - -
Censored: No
Version: 3.12.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

FAQ:

NOTICE: This thread uses the F95 tag definitions to determine which tags are appropriate. If a tag means something different to you, that is something that you should discuss with the staff of F95, not with this game developer. Please do not argue about tag definitions here. Posts that do so will be reported.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(Update 12): - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: FAN SIGS - FAN SIGS2 - Turkish Fan Translation - Italian Fan Translation - Spanish Fan Translation

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1221262 View attachment 1221341 View attachment 1221263 View attachment 1221358 View attachment 691879 View attachment 1221270 View attachment 1221266 View attachment 1221272 View attachment 1221284 View attachment 1221349 View attachment 1221295 View attachment 1221304 View attachment 1221301 View attachment 1221313 View attachment 1221365 View attachment 1221314 View attachment 1221315 View attachment 1221317 View attachment 1221318 View attachment 1221322 View attachment 1221323 View attachment 1221324 View attachment 1221326 View attachment 1221335 View attachment 1221377 View attachment 1221378

BONUS RENDERS (NOT IN GAME)

View attachment 1925213 View attachment 1925214 View attachment 1925215 View attachment 1925216
Isn't There any Incest Patch or Walkthrough Mod ?

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes