Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
So, I know you said they're 20 Chapters planned. However, I like to keep track of where I am in my playthrough of my games and I notice that in the game the unit of time tracked is days without any mention of chapters. So, how many days are in the game altogether?

Reactions: JJsaint

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
So, I know you said they're 20 Chapters planned. However, I like to keep track of where I am in my playthrough of my games and I notice that in the game the unit of time tracked is days without any mention of chapters. So, how many days are in the game altogether?
It's a sandbox; the number of days don't really matter. If you want to check your progress, look at the girls' pages to see what you have left to do with each of them.

Reactions: Grimtown

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
differences between some backwater college/university and some rich town college/university:

backwater: simple classrooms and pcs are ancient win9x computers.
rich: students have latest laptops and tablets and school has big auditoriums as classrooms.

Reactions: acewinz

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The rich tend to use their own devices while the poor can actually learn the
ins and outs of resource management and see the back bone of the systems.

Just like learning to drive: he who practices on a tesla will know nothing of the mechanics of his car.
Most mechanical parts in any hardware are safety gauges, so relying on electric brakes in sudden extreme weather conditions
will have you hit a tree or run off the road once your battery gets glitched.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fuck me, is that double footjob going to be in the game, if not, can it pretty please.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Grimtown
4.40 star(s) 104 Votes