Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
sorry, I might be confusing myself because I'm thinking of a real-life trouple, in real life in ethical non-monogamy if things were like in the game, they dated separately at first and then all three ended up together because they like each other, that is sweet and happens, but from the discussion, it seems like the girls gave the Mc an ultimatum saying "It is either both of us or neither" which turns this into non-ethical, but if the talk was more of "We (the girls) are dating each other now, and we can all three do stuff together some times" that is ethical, otherwise that would be whole other conversation that needed to happen.

Is that the problem here? I doubt that this is what people were talking about but that was the problem for me.

Love the game by the way, this is just an observation more than anything.
That is exactly what everybody is talking about and why I am rewriting :)

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
I see what you're saying and I'm taking it into account.

I think you misunderstand a lot of the relationship, and that's my fault because of the way I wrote it, which is why I plan on rewriting. However, Suzy is not lying when she says she's in love with the MC. That's the whole conflict of her story, here. That you can be deeply in love with more than one person.

There's no more scenes like this in other paths.

I'd ask to give me a chance to rewrite the scene before making any decisions about them. I'm going to rewrite to make the scene a deeper discussion instead of a confrontation.
It's hard to missunderstand someone saying they always had a crush on the MC before he even went away, and someone saying she loves the MC, never saying in any of the scenes seen that she loves Tammy like she loves MC, romantically speaking, and then having Suzy suddently realizing she loves Tammy ignoring and forgetting the MC until she starts a relationship with Tammy, but I may be dumb and didn't understand what I read or forgetting about it because the time between updates and me not playing it every new update but every 2 or 3 to get more content.

If the whole conflict of Suzy's story is that she loves MC and Tammy, then I don't understand the ultimatum scene at all. If she is in love with more than one person and she realizes it, then what should happen is she sitting both and talking to them before reaching any conclusion, conclusion that can be wanting Tammy, wanting the MC, or wanting both of them.

What shouldn't happen is, she going after one of the people she loves and deciding she suddently doesn't care about the MC, that she cares more for the other she loves, and start a relationship with Tammy because she loves her. The core of her problem is Suzy is "in love" with two person, but if she goes by herself and decided she wants Tammy before even talking with the MC, she no longer has that problem because she had decided, the moment she choose Tammy above the MC is the moment she shows she never was in love with the MC, she may like him, but she decided to start a relationship with Tammy and then remmember that she had something with the MC, the one she confessed her love for. How would you feel if someone you are having sex with or dating said to you she/he loves you and then she/he goes after another and decides to form a relationship with the other person forgetting about you until the deed is done? I would not understand it at all, that's what happenned in the game, MC got confessed by Suzy during sex and all that, but then she realizes she loves Tammy too and suddently Tammy is more important than MC...

I will wait for the rewrite of the scene, but the problem would be the same, at the end of the day Suzy will form a relationship with Tammy no matter what, because your writting restricted it to that, so the MC would have no choice at all. he will always be the third wheel, the afterthought, the one loved less, the one that doesn't matter, the unimportant one, because at the end of the day Suzy will always choose Tammy and not the MC, so he will either join or go alone, he will never be the first choice.

If the problem with Suzy according to you is that she loves deeply two person, then she always choosing Tammy makes no sense, because that would mean she is not deeply in love with two people, but that she loves one person and enjoy fucking the other, because for her to be deeply in love with MC and Tammy, she shouldn't choose one over the other, if she choose Tammy over the MC, she should also be able to choose the MC over Tammy, but that won't be the case, thus making the progress the MC made with Suzy moot, because she doesn't love him, otherwise she would be confussed and won't be able to choose anyone or would be fine with any of the two, but since she always will choose Tammy, it means Suzy doesn't love the MC, at least not that much, and all the progress with her mean nothing. The MC will always be the loser, the afterthought, the third wheel of the relationship, the one that wasn't chosen, the one that wasn't her first choice, and I don't know you, but I would not like to be the second choice to anyone, even less to someone that has said that loves me.

Since she will always choose Tammy over the MC, can you give us a choice to be the one pissed off with them, instead of them being angry with us or we all being friends and happy? Because after what the MC lived, after being confessed with love from Suzy, having to see she always choosing Tammy over the MC,he should feel bad about it, not happy about it.

Yeah the MC can be with more girls, but imagine the game completted and deciding to go and do the Suzy path first or just going only after Suzy, first you will be forced to interact with Tammy also, then feeling like you are finally progressing with Suzy, she confessing her love to the MC and then changing to her always choosing Tammy over the MC isn't a nice feeling, it would suck if the first path I choose in the game went like that, I don't think anyone wants to be the second dish, the second choice, the third wheel, and the thing is that since there won't be a choice where Suzy chooses you and then you both offer the throuple thing to Tammy, because Suzy will always choose Tammy, I don't see how people that feel like the third wheel, will stop feeling like that even with a rewrite, since yeah you can change how it is presented but at the end of the day, she will always be with Tammy, while the MC will be the one offered to join or not, thus being the third wheel.

Waggame

Jan 5, 2018
rjrhodes hi just discovered your game and it was good :)
I just had a little problem : i was too much forward in Izzy and Jez story that when i reached the Reba 4th heart her calls didn't triggered (reba9, 10 and 11) so i had to break a little the game to force it (removed the meth check for 9 and 10 and Jez check for 11).
I have to say that your code is elegant and well done (no surprising with the number of beautiful LI you gave us).
It was just a little post in case you were not aware of this little issue.
Keep up the good work !!!

Reactions: Grimtown

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
rjrhodes hi just discovered your game and it was good :)
I just had a little problem : i was too much forward in Izzy and Jez story that when i reached the Reba 4th heart her calls didn't triggered (reba9, 10 and 11) so i had to break a little the game to force it (removed the meth check for 9 and 10 and Jez check for 11).
I have to say that your code is elegant and well done (no surprising with the number of beautiful LI you gave us).
It was just a little post in case you were not aware of this little issue.
Keep up the good work !!!
Thank you, I appreciate it. I did know there's some issues around that interaction and will be hopefully fixing them next update. I appreciate you letting me know though. It will help when I'm working on a solution.

Reactions: Grimtown

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Hello. Minor dialogue inconsistency in Jez's path:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, thanks. Good call. I forget what I write sometimes - was around 6 months between writing those scenes.

Canon is that Jez can't have any more kids. I'll fix that conversation in next update.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
One of my favourite titles on the site at the moment (now that Fantasy Valley is abandoned). All the girls are quite distinct and the conversations are always engaging. Of course, Gertrude and Dana being great netori story routes doesn't hurt. Would love for some interaction with them outside their offices somewhere down the line, though.

Didn't really feel anything off about the Suzy-Tammy choice myself. If they decided it's threeway or bust, it's ok with me. Maybe it's because I've signed off on all the possible sexual options so far (except Bai, since guys don't do it for me), so the distinction didn't make much difference to me. But a rewrite to make it more palatable for other players doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Am fiending for another update, though. Hope all is well, and the dev progress goes smoothly.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
One of my favourite titles on the site at the moment (now that Fantasy Valley is abandoned). All the girls are quite distinct and the conversations are always engaging. Of course, Gertrude and Dana being great netori story routes doesn't hurt. Would love for some interaction with them outside their offices somewhere down the line, though.

Didn't really feel anything off about the Suzy-Tammy choice myself. If they decided it's threeway or bust, it's ok with me. Maybe it's because I've signed off on all the possible sexual options so far (except Bai, since guys don't do it for me), so the distinction didn't make much difference to me. But a rewrite to make it more palatable for other players doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Am fiending for another update, though. Hope all is well, and the dev progress goes smoothly.
Thanks for the kind words. Free update coming July 15th. Patrons get it a little early.

If you want info about dev progress, I post weekly updates on Patreon (which is $1 a month), and I also keep a daily dev diary on my Discord server (which is free). :D

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey everybody!

I'm a little late on the June progress report because I wanted to get the Update 12 title screen completed and have a solid release date for you all.

Update 12 is complete and is currently in the hands of my testers. We're going to be testing it and polishing it over the next week, then it'll go to my patrons first. It will release here on July 15th. (edit steam date)

Update 12 is going to contain new scenes for all characters. The four girls on the title screen are the ones who are getting the biggest scenes this update, but Mari, Juliana, Mrs. Mills, and Mi-Cha all have pretty big scenes too, and the others are all getting something as well.

The update has 12 new story scenes, 5 new dates, 17 new repeatable sex scenes, 20 new conversations, over 450 new images, 41 new animations, and a couple of other small surprises and gameplay improvements.

That's all I got for you for now! Thanks for supporting. You guys have shown a lot of support by buying the DLC, which is extremely helpful for me and I appreciate it so much. I can't wait to share this next update with you all. I know there's going to be a lot in it that you'll love. See ya next month!

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes