Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Sorry, tried to post it on discord, but I can't seem to post the pic to the channel.
To prevent spam bots and misuse of certain features, the default is that only patrons can upload stuff or post links. As regular, or for save file or screenshot uploads for bug hunting you can get a role that allows you all that too. Just hit up one of the mods. :)

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Well this is definitely a gem of a game. Love the fact that every character not only has a unique appearance but also distinctly unique personalities. On top of that, dialogue and conversations are natural and not forced. All of this goes to making the characters feel so much more "real" and engaging. The overarching story is intriguing too.

But I do kinda agree with some of the other comments regarding the Suzy/Tammy conclusion. The fact they excluded him from any discussion before finally presenting it as a "like it or lump it" situation did seem like the protagonist was a third wheel, on top of the dialogue/interactions during the sex scene itself. I can understand them being a package deal, I just feel the presentation of the "deal" could be improved a bit. Really pleased that you're thinking of tweaking it a bit.

Also, Kendra is best girl, and I'll fight to the death anyone who says otherwise.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Well this is definitely a gem of a game. Love the fact that every character not only has a unique appearance but also distinctly unique personalities. On top of that, dialogue and conversations are natural and not forced. All of this goes to making the characters feel so much more "real" and engaging. The overarching story is intriguing too.

But I do kinda agree with some of the other comments regarding the Suzy/Tammy conclusion. The fact they excluded him from any discussion before finally presenting it as a "like it or lump it" situation did seem like the protagonist was a third wheel, on top of the dialogue/interactions during the sex scene itself. I can understand them being a package deal, I just feel the presentation of the "deal" could be improved a bit. Really pleased that you're thinking of tweaking it a bit.

Also, Kendra is best girl, and I'll fight to the death anyone who says otherwise.
Took me a minute to fully remember what happened but yeah I agree with this, if they want to have a trouble everyone needs to be involved in the conversation, it isn't like they just said "hey we are dating each other now and will also date you separately", they did make it sound like it was a package deal.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

Took me a minute to fully remember what happened but yeah I agree with this, if they want to have a trouble everyone needs to be involved in the conversation, it isn't like they just said "hey we are dating each other now and will also date you separately", they did make it sound like it was a package deal.
Agreed. Not to beat a dead horse, as I always was aware the duo were a packaged deal, I just momentarily forgot and was more attached to Suzy than I was to Tammy and did not like how they presented their 'offer' to the MC. It lacked the romantic and sexy feelings I had with Suzy leading up to that scene.

I did not appreciate feeling like I was given an ultimatum and had to choose right then and there since it appeared the girls had already discussed at length despite fooling around for quite some time, they had only 'just' discovered they now had romantic feelings for each other that they wanted to explore....but bring the MC along as a third wheel and the person who they ironically both had crushes/romantic feelings for first.

Maybe it's a bit irrational, but I would have preferred a more impassioned speech or plea from both girls and Suzy in particular reiterating they both loved the MC greatly, but they want to explore these new feelings for each other as well and propose forming an equal relationship between the three of them. Something along those lines would have made me be more willing to give in and accept their proposal...just like I instantly hate having a girlfriend/wife forced on me in 90% of the VNs I play, I don't want to feel backed into a corner and accept their deal the way it was presented....so I declined (which was strange since I NEVER decline throuple/poly relationships) more out of spite than anything else, and laughed at how quickly the MC became persona non grata after all that work done to reconnect with Suzy in particular.

We're back to being hated and ignored.:rolleyes: I would have rather parted on better terms with the understanding it just didn't work out. I liked the idea we were deciding to step back and allow the girls to explore their newfound relationship themselves without the MC complicating things or deciding as fun as it was previously, a throuple relationship was not something we wanted after all without all the added hostility and hurt feelings. Sometimes you can't have your cake and eat it too... and have to make an actual choice who you want to be with more.

Reactions: Mayonesa

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I'll be re-writing and adding to Suzy and Tammy's relationship, based off feedback.

The issue I have is that I wrote Suzy and Tammy's stories intertwined for a reason. They are in love with each other and have been for a long time, though they didn't realize it until the MC brought it out of them. They probably do have deeper feelings towards each other than they do towards the MC currently, but they do have strong feelings for him as well. So while I don't think that the MC is a third wheel, at the moment he might be less important to them than they are to each other, yes.

I don't plan on that changing in rewrites, but I do plan on presenting it better and adding a few more options for the player. I don't want the player or the MC to feel unimportant. And if the player decides not to enter the throuple with them, they shouldn't just go back to being mad and ignoring them (that was never meant to happen, but was just because I haven't had time to add more friendly options yet).

However, I still won't be adding options to be with either one of them solo. There are going to be options to go on dates with one without the other, or have sex with one without the other, but as far as long-term relationships go, it's both or none. This is partially due to their story being about them being in love, and partially due to me not wanting to write basically two extra character stories in a game that already has 20 character stories.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
That makes sense, I really don't have a problem with how it is right now since for me at least it makes little difference on the decision I'd make.

My impression right now is that it is supposed to be more natural trouble where the Mc is dating each of them and they are dating each other and not the Mc dating the couple, does that make sense? Like as you said the Mc won't have to always do stuff with both of them together, he is in a relationship with both of them and not in a relationship with their relationship? Okay, I made myself confused with this, sorry.

• Angry
Reactions: brybry1311

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
So all that talk about Suzy having always loved the MC/having a crush on him all the time was a lie right?

Because according to the dev she always was in love with Tammy but didn't realize it.

All that solo scenes with Suzy where she even declare her love for the MC means nothing because at the end of the day when it comes to decide things he isn't involved. After her confession of love during the sex scene we go from that to her running with Tammy and saying they love each other to the MC and he can either accept it or fuck off.

All that love she got for the MC means nothing if she can discard him with no problem at all. As long as he isn't involved in the decisions made in the relationship, he is and always will be a third wheel. And since he always will be a third wheel in that relationship, maybe you should change the way the events are presented and make the choice for either accept their decision or not, before making any scene where they declare their love for the MC like the sex scene with Suzy. Because to me it went from her saying how much she loves the MC to "oh I just don't care about you because the one I love is Tammy, oh you can join if you want I'm fine either way". Suzy always having a crush on the MC before even starting doing things with Tammy, before he went away and when she got him, she kinds of don't care about him more than like a living dildo because she founds she loves Tammy, I would say the most important thing in throuples is that none feels like a third wheel and here the MC is the one who feels like that.

It's worse in the case of Suzy since she had a crush on the MC and after all the things she did and said to the MC during the game she going after Tammy not even bothering to see how the MC feels about that or even saying things to the MC and then comming with an ultimatum feels weird as fuck, but I guess I always knew they were a package, the thing is that during the game you kind of forgot about it, or I atleast did, and then you are forced to accept everything they want or go fuck yourself, it was dissapointing.

With Izzy you know her game and path from the start so you can either ignore it or go for it, but with Suzy and Tammy, they weren't in a relationship from the beginning, since they discover they had feelings for each other in this last update, so it went for 10 updates were you are not forced to anything and then in update 11 you either join them because they decided they love each other an don't care if you join or not, they didn't even include you in the decision making, they do it for themselves, or you can fuck off, but they won't be much affected either way. Imagine having Izzy doing solo scenes with the MC saying to him how much she loves him and not saying anything about she fucking others and not doing ganbangs during 10 updates and in the update 11 saying to the MC he either joins into a ganbang or fuck off, that's what felt to me the "choice" in the Suzy and Tammy path, 10 updates where neither said they loved each other first and the MC second, in fact both saying they had crushes on the MC, more Suzy than Tammy, and then in chapter 11 puff we love each other more than we ever loved you MC, so either join or fuck off, we are fine either way...

Sigh I guess I will go back and ignore both of them, but I think I will wait for more updates, I don't want more scenes like this in other paths so I will wait a bit before playing this game again I guess.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'll be re-writing and adding to Suzy and Tammy's relationship, based off feedback.

The issue I have is that I wrote Suzy and Tammy's stories intertwined for a reason. They are in love with each other and have been for a long time, though they didn't realize it until the MC brought it out of them. They probably do have deeper feelings towards each other than they do towards the MC currently, but they do have strong feelings for him as well. So while I don't think that the MC is a third wheel, at the moment he might be less important to them than they are to each other, yes.

I don't plan on that changing in rewrites, but I do plan on presenting it better and adding a few more options for the player. I don't want the player or the MC to feel unimportant. And if the player decides not to enter the throuple with them, they shouldn't just go back to being mad and ignoring them (that was never meant to happen, but was just because I haven't had time to add more friendly options yet).

However, I still won't be adding options to be with either one of them solo. There are going to be options to go on dates with one without the other, or have sex with one without the other, but as far as long-term relationships go, it's both or none. This is partially due to their story being about them being in love, and partially due to me not wanting to write basically two extra character stories in a game that already has 20 character stories.
Completely fair and logical. While it was not exactly a secret they were hooking up on the side, it was not clear to me at least, they already had feelings (were in love) for each other. I just assumed they were friends with benefits and having fun exploring their sexuality and relieving a bit of sexual tension while Suzy was in a long distance relationship and Tammy was in between lovers.

Later, their decision to approach the MC together, at least initially, was a means to eventually put them on the path to realize/process their feelings for each other so it makes sense they would want to focus on what it means to be in love with each other and the need to be together and NOT separated. Hearing that, it would be the cruel thing to do/propose, so I would be more open to their proposal with some minor tweaks in dialogue. Something as minor as they still have those strong feelings for the MC and want to be with him romantically, but they also are ready to accept and explore the strong feelings they have for each other as well and would very much want to try this new kind of relationship out. And if for some reason, the relationship does not seem to work out and the MC wants out, I'd hate to see them not still be friends/friendly.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
So while I don't think that the MC is a third wheel, at the moment he might be less important to them than they are to each other, yes.

I don't want the player or the MC to feel unimportant.
Those two sentences for me are contradictory, I mean, to you it may not feel like the MC is a third wheel, but if he isn't invited in the decision making and he is less important to the girls than each other then he is a third wheel and thus making the MC and player feel unimportant in that relationship, no matter if you accept or not, because they show they care for each other more than the MC.

They just decide by themselves without player imput that they will start a relationship between each other and later on they offer the player/MC to join, but they will, no matter what, continue with their relationship, right now they are fine if you join and fine if you don't, it doesn't affect the relationship at all, thus making the MC feel unimportant, he can't decide anything, Suzy and Tammy did without the MC, he isn't shown the same amount of love and care than they show each other even if you accept the relationship, they are all over each other, making again the MC and player feel like a third wheel and unimportant.

They both used the MC until they realize they love each other, and they don't care and aren't even sorry, so that made me feel like the MC/player isn't important there, isn't needed at all, but it's my impression on the whole thing, many people I'm sure would love it, I just wanted to give you my opinion. If I would be dating two girls, both knowing each other, and they decided one day for themselves that they always loved each other much more than they love me and decided to start a relationship between each other without saying anything to me until is done, I would at the very least felt used, sure they would offer me to join them, but you will always feel like the third wheel, the afterthougth and that's not nice.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
So all that talk about Suzy having always loved the MC/having a crush on him all the time was a lie right?

Because according to the dev she always was in love with Tammy but didn't realize it.

All that solo scenes with Suzy where she even declare her love for the MC means nothing because at the end of the day when it comes to decide things he isn't involved. After her confession of love during the sex scene we go from that to her running with Tammy and saying they love each other to the MC and he can either accept it or fuck off.

All that love she got for the MC means nothing if she can discard him with no problem at all. As long as he isn't involved in the decisions made in the relationship, he is and always will be a third wheel. And since he always will be a third wheel in that relationship, maybe you should change the way the events are presented and make the choice for either accept their decision or not, before making any scene where they declare their love for the MC like the sex scene with Suzy. Because to me it went from her saying how much she loves the MC to "oh I just don't care about you because the one I love is Tammy, oh you can join if you want I'm fine either way". Suzy always having a crush on the MC before even starting doing things with Tammy, before he went away and when she got him, she kinds of don't care about him more than like a living dildo because she founds she loves Tammy, I would say the most important thing in throuples is that none feels like a third wheel and here the MC is the one who feels like that.

It's worse in the case of Suzy since she had a crush on the MC and after all the things she did and said to the MC during the game she going after Tammy not even bothering to see how the MC feels about that or even saying things to the MC and then comming with an ultimatum feels weird as fuck, but I guess I always knew they were a package, the thing is that during the game you kind of forgot about it, or I atleast did, and then you are forced to accept everything they want or go fuck yourself, it was dissapointing.

With Izzy you know her game and path from the start so you can either ignore it or go for it, but with Suzy and Tammy, they weren't in a relationship from the beginning, since they discover they had feelings for each other in this last update, so it went for 10 updates were you are not forced to anything and then in update 11 you either join them because they decided they love each other an don't care if you join or not, they didn't even include you in the decision making, they do it for themselves, or you can fuck off, but they won't be much affected either way. Imagine having Izzy doing solo scenes with the MC saying to him how much she loves him and not saying anything about she fucking others and not doing ganbangs during 10 updates and in the update 11 saying to the MC he either joins into a ganbang or fuck off, that's what felt to me the "choice" in the Suzy and Tammy path, 10 updates where neither said they loved each other first and the MC second, in fact both saying they had crushes on the MC, more Suzy than Tammy, and then in chapter 11 puff we love each other more than we ever loved you MC, so either join or fuck off, we are fine either way...

Sigh I guess I will go back and ignore both of them, but I think I will wait for more updates, I don't want more scenes like this in other paths so I will wait a bit before playing this game again I guess.
I see what you're saying and I'm taking it into account.

I think you misunderstand a lot of the relationship, and that's my fault because of the way I wrote it, which is why I plan on rewriting. However, Suzy is not lying when she says she's in love with the MC. That's the whole conflict of her story, here. That you can be deeply in love with more than one person.

There's no more scenes like this in other paths.

I'd ask to give me a chance to rewrite the scene before making any decisions about them. I'm going to rewrite to make the scene a deeper discussion instead of a confrontation.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Anyway, me acknowledging this kinda blew up. I'll keep listening to feedback and everything. Don't make decisions based on what I say here in the message boards, just give me a chance to rewrite and see if you like the conversation in the new version of the scene a little better.

I agree it has problems, and I'll try to improve them.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I see what you're saying and I'm taking it into account.

I think you misunderstand a lot of the relationship, and that's my fault because of the way I wrote it, which is why I plan on rewriting. However, Suzy is not lying when she says she's in love with the MC. That's the whole conflict of her story, here. That you can be deeply in love with more than one person.

There's no more scenes like this in other paths.

I'd ask to give me a chance to rewrite the scene before making any decisions about them. I'm going to rewrite to make the scene a deeper discussion instead of a confrontation.
Hi, sorry, I just wanted to confirm something, am I correct in assuming that the MC is dating both of them separately and not them as a couple?

Like, yes for him to be able to date one of them he has to be okay with them dating each other, which is completely fair, but does he also needs to date both of them?

It could be because for us to reach this outcome, the girls dating each other, we had to be with both of them but the idea is that now the MC has to continue with both of them or the relationship will end?

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Hi, sorry, I just wanted to confirm something, am I correct in assuming that the MC is dating both of them separately and not them as a couple?

Like, yes for him to be able to date one of them he has to be okay with them dating each other, which is completely fair, but does he also needs to date both of them?

It could be because for us to reach this outcome, the girls dating each other, we had to be with both of them but the idea is that now the MC has to continue with both of them or the relationship will end?
He is dating them as a throuple.

However, you can take them on dates separately.

• Angry
Reactions: brybry1311

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Suzy and Tammy aside, will there be any follow-up with Ms. Welch and her best friend who similarly is also in love with her and is having a hard time moving on?

For the record I can believe Suzy being in love with more than one person, hell that's why we have so many potential LIs to spend time with in this game, I just want to be made to feel like an equal partner in the relationship and not an afterthought. I totally get the excitement of discovering new love and wanting to focus on those feelings first, but not at the expense of the one already confessed to and now unsure how he fits in.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mikuby and Mayonesa

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
He is dating them as a throuple.

However, you can take them on dates separately.
sorry, I might be confusing myself because I'm thinking of a real-life trouple, in real life in ethical non-monogamy if things were like in the game, they dated separately at first and then all three ended up together because they like each other, that is sweet and happens, but from the discussion, it seems like the girls gave the Mc an ultimatum saying "It is either both of us or neither" which turns this into non-ethical, but if the talk was more of "We (the girls) are dating each other now, and we can all three do stuff together some times" that is ethical, otherwise that would be whole other conversation that needed to happen.

Is that the problem here? I doubt that this is what people were talking about but that was the problem for me.

Love the game by the way, this is just an observation more than anything.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes