Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Even if you know about it cheating is still cheating it all goes on how you feel about it personally
Well, depending on exactly what you're talking about, there's a difference between cheating and swinging, open relationships, or being non-commited sex friends who are just having fun.

Its only cheating if they're supposed to be completely exclusive and one person has sex with someone else, generally behind the other's back.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hmm i read somewhere "all is fair in love and war"
maybe there is someone who need more then one woman hehe =)

Skellator

Dec 12, 2021
Infidelity, or cheating, is the act of being unfaithful to a spouse or other partner. It typically means engaging in sexual or romantic relations with a person other than one's significant other, breaking a commitment or promise in the act. Each case of infidelity is different and fulfills a different need.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Any hero?? :LOL:
In twelve days RJ will post it here herself, probably with additional fixes.
Two weeks is a reasonable amount of time to wait I feel, especially when I see other devs never making the current version freely available.

Sad Bai noises.
He has no huge new scene, but new sexy times content. :cool:

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Hey all. Just a heads up that I see a request thread for the update. I appreciate that you're excited about the update, but I'd also really rather the game did not leak here before I post it here myself on the 15th. I understand that some of you want it NOW, but please keep in mind that I make the game available for free, I offer support here on F95, and I feel like we have a pretty good relationship with each other.

If the patron-only version of my game starts leaking here early, that good relationship will no longer be there.

Just play another game for a while. You don't need the update immediately. And if you do, it's literally only a dollar. Play nice and we can keep getting along well. I'll even post some bonus images for you here. Thanks!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes