derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Getting a straight crash to desktop with latest version during a sex scene with audrey? (after giving the skateboard) in the public bathroom, it happens around the time she orgasms. Ordered the skateboard in the previous version if it makes any difference

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
now I have an exception at the store with adrian.....talks then the phone number then see ya......then EXCEPTION......geez

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Getting a straight crash to desktop with latest version during a sex scene with audrey? (after giving the skateboard) in the public bathroom, it happens around the time she orgasms. Ordered the skateboard in the previous version if it makes any difference
This version does not work with previous save files unfortunately. Have to start from the beginning. I apologize and I'm pretty sure that this is the last time that this will happen.

now I have an exception at the store with adrian.....talks then the phone number then see ya......then EXCEPTION......geez
Are you using the version I posted a little earlier in the tread or the one in the OP? If you're using the one in the OP, you need to do the fix mentioned earlier in the thread. Go into the adrian0 file and change all instances of "buymenu" to "supermarket". If you're still getting this error, please copy and paste the error message.

Everybody: I realize that there's more bugs than are acceptable. I'll be releasing a new version on Monday that hopefully fixes all of these. I obviously need some better beta testing. I'm sorry and I'm working on it.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
do i need to play some previous chapter before this, and do i need some sorta patch for the story?

throd33

May 15, 2018
Hrm. Well this is a memory error, so the game is using too much memory. Can I ask what your computer specs are?

I looked at the code, and I used the show function instead of scene function for a series of images, so they were stacked on top of each other. If you know how to do this, for a quick fix go into the Kendra4 file and change "show" to "scene" for all the lines in the kendra4a label. Otherwise, you might just try saving, closing it out, and reopening. I've already fixed the code on my side and it will be better in the next release. Thanks for letting me know about it though.
specs : 3800X with 16Go RAM
the show to scene fix worked, thanks !

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
Everybody: I realize that there's more bugs than are acceptable. I'll be releasing a new version on Monday that hopefully fixes all of these. I obviously need some better beta testing. I'm sorry and I'm working on it.
it's your first vn i guess, bugs happen and you try to fix it. try not to overwork yourself (in your freetime?!).
take your time for betatesting and release updates as soon as you think its bugfree and nobody can blame you. :sneaky:

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
so it tells me to have breakfast with lisa on weekend mornings but don't show a new scene?

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
rjrhodes this game is a mess of errors, maybe you should get Beta test before releasing new updates
You're right, I'm working on it.

so it tells me to have breakfast with lisa on weekend mornings but don't show a new scene?
There's a fix earlier in the thread. Otherwise, wait and I'll have a new version of the game available soon.

Kareo

Jan 5, 2018
Preview pics look noise, are they fixed later in the game? or are planning to fix them?

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
i will wait till this update is fixed and try again ..... test your updates before you put them out

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Come Home [v2.04.1] [R.J. Rhodes] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Original Size - PC/Linux: 556 MB - Mac: 538 MB
Compressed: PC/Linux: 130 MB - Mac: 113 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: |
Mac: |

Enjoy! :D

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes