indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Sandbox is always fun, but not when almost every option is, "There is nothing for you here." Even just 20 minutes in it was railroading super hard.
u just need to use the hint system...and it's very well made for that

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
thiss is how a sandbox vn should be made..usuallyi doin't like sandbox so much cuz u waste much time trying to find what to do when and with who...this dev had i all covered ..great work

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You should play something else. You're not going to like anything I make.

I'm going to just keep making him more beta every update.
Love this game, RJ my friend! There is content that I prefer not to see which you kindly make optional so that I don't have to see it! Not into gay content or MC getting pegged but you do such an incredible job with the choices that I forget that stuff is even in the game! Thank you! Looking forward to playing the latest content later today. I'm currently reinstalling Skyrim SE (NOT AE) along with over 400 mods but there's only so much of that I can do before I need a break. So, I was very pleased to see the new update available. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :love::love::love::love::love:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: Note to those who facepalm my anti-pegging posts... those facepalms count the same as likes in the site totals. So, thank you for your support! Facepalm away!

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I think having "you" in the description infers that the main character's gender is ambiguous, implying that we can choose if the protagonist is male or female, if the screenshots didn't clear things.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I hate sandbox but this one is great, as even before you had a hint as to which would have something new. The sandbox that are shit are the ones where it's linear (ie you're supposed to do one thing) and have to figure out where it is. That's a pain in the ass. The more open ones (or fully open where you do what you want, less of a story) are good. Sandbox like the bad kind plus grinding is the worst.

useless-j

Aug 15, 2019
Since this is already leaked , here is the full post:

Update 15 Patron Release (Patreon)

Hello everybody! Here's Update 15. This was the most difficult update I've done so far, and I'm very happy to finally give it to you. I hope you love it and have a lot of fun and let me know what you think when you're finished. Check the changelog for everything that's been added.
As always, if you hit any bugs or find typos or any of that, feel free to comment here to report those, or go onto the Discord and report in the help & bugs channel.
If you played the Beta release last week, I fixed a few typos and a couple of instances where it showed there was content when there actually was none. Otherwise, pretty much the same.
Downloads
I cannot give out Steam codes here anymore, so if you want to play on Steam, you will have to buy the Premium version there separately.
MEGA Download Instructions:
Here are the links to download the Update normally, which has the DLC already included.

Windows Installation Instructions:
1. Download the zip file from MEGA.
2. Unzip the file to a new folder.
3. Run the .exe file contained inside.
4. That's it. You don't need to copy over any old files. You don't need to worry about saves. You are free to delete the older version of the game if you downloaded it from here. If you played on Steam previously, just leave the Steam version alone and separate. On Windows, your save files are located under your user profile and are shared, whether you play the game this way or on Steam.
Mac Installation Instructions:
1. Download the zip file from Mega.
2. Unzip file via Archive Utility or any unarchiving program.
3. Run the app inside.
Android Installation Instructions:
1. Download the file from MEGA.
2. Run the .apk file.
3. Give the permissions required.
4. That's it. This will upgrade your app to the newest update.

1688779060687.png
1688779073211.png

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Guess it makes sense it reflects the poor personality of the creator. You'll grow up eventually, lad. It's a shame content creators will use any opportunity to hamfist political ideology into their games instead of focusing on the content itself. Obvious anti-trump, dumb redneck, etc remarks throughout the entire thing.
Most forms of art and entertainment have a reflection of the creator's political beliefs. People just weren't crying about it to the extent that they do now until recently. Novels, shows, paintings and comics have all followed this trend for decades.
BUT
Making fun of rednecks or being anti-Trump isn't inherently a political move.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Must say, I liked the new character menu design, story and the steamy scenes in this new update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Most forms of art and entertainment have a reflection of the creator's political beliefs. People just weren't crying about it to the extent that they do now until recently. Novels, shows, paintings and comics have all followed this trend for decades.
BUT
Making fun of rednecks or being anti-Trump isn't inherently a political move.
I guess he deleted his post, because I don't see it, so I'll just reply to you, but I'm talking to the other guy and people who think like him.

I'm pretty sure I didn't mention trump at any point during my game. You associated the redneck, racist, meth heads with trump. Not me.

But yeah, I'm a super-gay, bleeding heart liberal and I don't like religion or conservative politics and that's going to come out in my writing.

I'm not making my game for you. I dont care if you play it. I dont know why you would want to play it. Just like I wouldn't play a game that was about hunting or Jesus.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hate to have a complaint, even a tiny one, because I love this game...

Don't get me wrong, everything was great but if I can be a tiny bit of a nitpicky bitch, changing camera angles during scene takes me out of it a bit.

I don't know if it's just me being weird but when I find a sex scene I like and see a really hot angle I like to watch it but I can't do that with auto changing angles and it makes a sad Ava.

I wouldn't have said anything normally but there were a couple of really good scenes and I couldn't fully enjoy them.

Not really a problem and more likely just a me issue but thought i'd whine anyway.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes