PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Check my comment from a few months ago about that -> here <- :)
I could narrow the field to seven of twenty as shown in the image below. Lisa, Suzy, Dana, Jamie, Mari, Kendra and Adrian
Screenshot 2023-07-15 172254.png
Pick just ONE??? Fuck that! I'll try to get as many of the endings as I can, even if it means picking just one. I've done that before in other games but I was seriously hoping to avoid choosing just one LI in this game. I always assumed the ending would be that MC finally finds his Dad and that his dating life just continues on and on and on and on... like the Energizer bunny! Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That is my two cents on the matter. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: Grimtown

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I pick almost all except the mom and the guys (that includes Adrian.) Basically a big no to anyone with a dick. Still have the heart but did nothing with Mrs McGee. I'd have turned down Mrs Mills thinking now.

Jun 17, 2023
I pick almost all except the mom and the guys (that includes Adrian.) Basically a big no to anyone with a dick. Still have the heart but did nothing with Mrs McGee. I'd have turned down Mrs Mills thinking now.
It does not include Adrian. Trans women are women.

Next time, just say you don't want a love interest with a dick. That's a perfectly valid preference to have, and people are much less likely to argue with you about it if you put it that way.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Not until/if there is the surgery. As Ton Loc said I ain't messin with no Oscar Meyer weiner.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I found this nice game Glowing Stones: Heroe's Awakening and was pleased to see this little shout out to this game in there:

its a bar.png

I didn't knew there's a bar in Moon City where the owner loves Come Home so much that he named his bar after it. :LOL:

I love to see such things, where devs made little hints to other games. I've played Glowing Stones and can strongly recommend this work. Really nice graphics and the story started well to me and has much potential. The dev MoonlightDevCorp did a good job here.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I found this nice game Glowing Stones: Heroe's Awakening and was pleased to see this little shout out to this game in there:

View attachment 2774411

I didn't knew there's a bar in Moon City where the owner loves Come Home so much that he named his bar after it. :LOL:

I love to see such things, where devs made little hints to other games. I've played Glowing Stones and can strongly recommend this work. Really nice graphics and the story started well to me and has much potential. The dev MoonlightDevCorp did a good job here.
Glowing Stones is great. Moonlight is a regular on my discord channel. He's a good guy and he makes a quality game. Highly recommended.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
whatabout gertrude?

Reactions: pantypriv

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
Hmm...anyone know hot to get the "deept." sex scene with Juliana? I think i've almost tried everything to no avail and since it's the only one i'm missing i want to wrap up that char.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes