SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wasn't there an incest tag on this? Did the author change the script or something?
I think I can't remember, but the game tells you that you are not blood related to any of them, so really there isn't any unless you make it so.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
at best roomie and mc are halfsiblings, landlady can be called mom even she isn't actual mc's actual mother.
Yeah in this case she really is the step mom, not the real mom. But I like that the game gives you the choice of how to interact.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah in this case she really is the step mom, not the real mom. But I like that the game gives you the choice of how to interact.
well father's new wife but no interaction with mc until this so stepmom is stretching boundaries of stepmom-term.

Anli

Jul 22, 2017
There most definitely was incest in this. I stay away from those step shit, like a public toilet that stinks of urine and death.

But i remember playing this in its entirety(at the time) some years ago and i do remember some interaction with mc and his "sister", and there was nothing to suggest a step sibling relationship so author changed the script for some reason.

Either that or my tempermental hornyness tampered with my memory ;p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
There most definitely was incest in this. I stay away from those step shit, like a public toilet that stinks of urine and death.

But i remember playing this in its entirety(at the time) some years ago and i do remember some interaction with mc and his "sister", and there was nothing to suggest a step sibling relationship so author changed the script for some reason.

There may have suffered a lack of blood flow to the brain for some reason :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: swampthing and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

there is only if you set things so. sister is half-sister at best.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Update 17 coming soon...

Hey everybody! Here's the new title screen for Update 17. Went with the MILFs this time, as they all have big scenes in the update, and I don't think that Mrs. Mills has ever been on the title screen (except for the Premium Edition promo that I did all the characters on).

The content for Update 17 is completed and I've been testing and polishing all week. It's getting there - there's still some things I have to take care of before it goes to Alpha testers next week. I'm tracking down some music and sound effects and getting those in place. Redoing some menus and cleaning up some things to make the game flow better. Just the normal stuff. Will likely continue doing this for the next two weeks until Beta. release on April 5th. And I'm also working on a trailer for the new update, as well. Will hopefully release that before the Beta release.

That's about everything I've been working on. I started getting sick last night (throat swollen, mucus, hard to swallow, tired). I think I must have picked up something at the gym yesterday. It's pretty frustrating, because I have so much to do right now, but hopefully it won't take me down too much.

Below this, I'm going to post the current changelog for Update 17, which has some mild spoilers as to what new scenes are going to be in the game, so skip it if you don't want any spoilers.

Hope you all have an amazing weekend! Love ya!

Te3QrQ.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
By that logic there are women in their 30s who are GILFs, and even some around my age or a bit older who would be GGILFs!

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes