Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Why would Jamie not be a virgin? It defeats the whole point of her character if she just fucked some random guy, not to mention her relationship with the MC. I would say that it's also inconsistent with how she's written at the beginning of the game.

This game is so close to being great, but there are a number of asinine things like this that drag it way, way down.
She is clearly promiscuous , even if she acts innocent at first . She mastrubates , she is in to public sex , has multiple sex toys and she is an atrractive young woman. Thats not the mind set of a virgin. I say if she was a virgin then she has something wrong with her , since clearly she is not anti-social or a-sexual. "Her relationship with the MC" !? So she shoud wait for him not even not knowing if he will ever be back in his home town , not knowing even then if he will make a move on her ? That's borderline psychotic. Maybe you want her to have little shire of carboard cut outs of the MC , hidding in the closed ? The girl is fine as she is , she reminds me of Jamie Palamino from the movie "Just friends" it whoud have been super wierd if she confested to Reynolds character that she has been saving herself all these years for him and she is still a virgin.
Hmmm... Well, I don't think I'd call her promiscuous, but I agree with pretty much the rest of what you say.
Promicuous? She is what, a senior in college? That's like 21 years old, give or take. And so far she's had sex with two guys. That doesn't sound very promiscuous to me, more like average. By today's standards maybe even low? I don't know, it's been a few decades since I went to university.
She says she likes sex, but doesn't have had any since the breakup with her last boyfriend.
I totally agree it would be seriously weird to stay a virgin for someone who hurt you in high-school and might or might not ever come back again to the neighborhood.

edit: typo

Last edited:

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Hmmm... Well, I don't think I'd call her promiscuous, but I agree with pretty much the rest of what you say.
Promicuous? She is what, a senior in college? That's like 21 years old, give or take. And so far she's had sex with two guys. That doesn't sound very promiscuous to me, more like average. By today's standards maybe even low? I don't know, it's been a few decades since I went to university.
She says she likes sex, but doesn't have had any since the breakup with her last boyfriend.
I totally agree it would be seriously weird to stay a virgin for someone who hurt you in high-school and might or might not ever come back again to the neighborhood.

edit: typo
The introduction of her character is her telling the MC how withdrawn she had become since they stopped speaking to one another. Her dad hates the MCs guts because of what happened to her, yet what we actually see is that she's basically just normal. Outside of her expositing about the past, there is no display of this trauma whatsoever, its wholly inconsistent.

I never said she had to save herself for the MC, although waiting till she's the ripe old age of 21 is not at all unreasonable. She could easily be a virgin without saving herself specifically for MC. What is added to the game by her not being a virgin? The answer is nothing, it exclusively detracts from her character archetype. There is nothing special about reconnecting with your childhood sweetheart when she's already moved on to other guys, the connection is broken, it defeats the purpose of the character.

Reactions: BigLad1234

nejfan

Aug 30, 2017
Think most ppl's frustrations with the game is based on it trying to be as realistic as possible lol. I kinda agree with it too tbh, a lot of decisions make sense and look good on paper if you want it to be realistic sure but yeaa... Sometimes I feel like it reduced my enjoyment of the game by a fair amount. Anyways, game is still solid.

Reactions: blarg0192

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Think most ppl's frustrations with the game is based on it trying to be as realistic as possible lol. I kinda agree with it too tbh, a lot of decisions make sense and look good on paper if you want it to be realistic sure but yeaa... Sometimes I feel like it reduced my enjoyment of the game by a fair amount. Anyways, game is still solid.
Realistic in the small-town mundane stuff, I guess. But otherwise, I don't get that feeling too much. Leaving aside the dimensional portal subplot, there are times where the game pokes fun at itself, and MC comments that he's living out some male fantasy. Whatever grounding is there is mostly related to characters having some semblance of their own life and tbh that hasn't bothered me too much. Anyway, most of my decision has involved boinking all the characters except Bai, so probably not looking for realism there.

Reactions: Grimtown

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
if you boink adrian then why not bai too?
Decided it'd be for the best if they stayed just bros. Got him involved in the Tammy threesome, but otherwise, no dice.
Plus, Adrian has that inherent 'world doesn't accept me' pathos, which played into the reformative part of the relationship, while Bai's just a regular lonely dude.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That whole board game scene is awesome
The build up of sexual tension is so sexy. This render is where I really started to get excited for the action.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I knew we were in for a wild ride.
And I loved every second of it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Dark Silence
Hey bro I didn't want to derail that other thread So I thought I would ping you here.
And ask about this awesome game.

I absolutely love this game and I was wondering who your favourite character is?

Reactions: Grimtown

Maras192

Apr 26, 2020
Hello, how to unlock this sceens in games, or i need premium edition?

i have first 3 sceens but cant unlock others.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes