• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
anybody got the decryption key
for the gallery mod?
idk if it's just me or others have the same problem, but every single Mega file i try to download requires the decryption key so i can't download it
There's now a gofile link for the gallery unlock mod if you're still having issues with MEGA

G3nn_ji

Mar 27, 2019
So... Mari straight up tells you she'll flirt with other guys, just not in front of you... And Gertrude tells you that even though you're perfect for each other (And she's the best love interest, gorgeous, caring, real 'motherly' type especially given her job, and even has the best theme in the game), that you two can never be together? Why am I even playing anymore ;-;

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So... Mari straight up tells you she'll flirt with other guys, just not in front of you... And Gertrude tells you that even though you're perfect for each other (And she's the best love interest, gorgeous, caring, real 'motherly' type especially given her job, and even has the best theme in the game), that you two can never be together? Why am I even playing anymore ;-;
mari: flirts but not fuck
gert: well she's mc's teacher, agegap and small town.

Reactions: Eticketjedi

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
company which made oppenheimer (or barbenheimer 2) will sue you.

G3nn_ji

Mar 27, 2019
Although.... But... I'm still hoping for a happy ending with Gertrude who to me is absolutely perfect
YES, someone else who shares the same opinion about the best character in the entire game <3
Gertrude is literally perfect, dev please let us end up with her ;-------;

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I've played this game a few times, but I've never followed Adrian's path because this character has my name. Now, I started a new game and thought about following his path, but when I tried to change the character's name in the console, there's no variable in the dialogues, only in the character. I want to know if there's any mod to fix this.
URM Might be able to do it ...
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-urm-2-0-3-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

Reactions: El_Matador_

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I've played this game a few times, but I've never followed Adrian's path because this character has my name. Now, I started a new game and thought about following his path, but when I tried to change the character's name in the console, there's no variable in the dialogues, only in the character. I want to know if there's any mod to fix this.
The thing is that the code isn't designed to do this. You can change her name in \game\Variables\CharacterDefinitions.rpy, but this only affects her name when it's the header of a line she speaks. In all other cases the name is hard-coded in the text. I guess you could build a regex that replaces every instance of Adrian with another name, but that's not my area of expertise.

Last edited:

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Why would Jamie not be a virgin? It defeats the whole point of her character if she just fucked some random guy, not to mention her relationship with the MC. I would say that it's also inconsistent with how she's written at the beginning of the game.

This game is so close to being great, but there are a number of asinine things like this that drag it way, way down.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Why would Jamie not be a virgin? It defeats the whole point of her character if she just fucked some random guy, not to mention her relationship with the MC. I would say that it's also inconsistent with how she's written at the beginning of the game.

This game is so close to being great, but there are a number of asinine things like this that drag it way, way down.
She is clearly promiscuous , even if she acts innocent at first . She mastrubates , she is in to public sex , has multiple sex toys and she is an atrractive young woman. Thats not the mind set of a virgin. I say if she was a virgin then she has something wrong with her , since clearly she is not anti-social or a-sexual. "Her relationship with the MC" !? So she shoud wait for him not even not knowing if he will ever be back in his home town , not knowing even then if he will make a move on her ? That's borderline psychotic. Maybe you want her to have little shire of carboard cut outs of the MC , hidding in the closed ? The girl is fine as she is , she reminds me of Jamie Palamino from the movie "Just friends" it whoud have been super wierd if she confested to Reynolds character that she has been saving herself all these years for him and she is still a virgin.

Last edited:

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Try put this .rpy file into your game directory and edit the following line by replacing the NewPlayer part with whatever name you want. Tried this for Fantasy Valley back in the day and it worked there.

Code:
replace_dict = {
        "Adrian" : "NewPlayer"
    }

Reactions: El_Matador_
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes