Felt?

Jun 3, 2023
Bear in mind that the two gangbang scenes are optional. And the rest of her story is great. Also her threesome with Mari and MC and the upcoming threesome with Juliana and MC.
I understand it's optional but if she's willing to do it I don't think it's worth pursuing her

Dec 20, 2023
Is there more swinging/mmf stuff planned for any other characters? Not really into the girls that currently have that content.

Mainly asking for Mari, Reba, and Brandi

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Is there more swinging/mmf stuff planned for any other characters? Not really into the girls that currently have that content.

Mainly asking for Mari, Reba, and Brandi
No idea. I hope so, but only the dev knows, and she's not telling. But I am quite sure that such content would be optional.

Honestly the fact that Izzy is willing to do that stuff & even likes it.
Just makes me love her even more.
Yes. I like how the MC and the LIs are at eye-level. Izzy is the MC of her own AVN and she's inviting us into her harem. :cool:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
No idea. I hope so, but only the dev knows, and she's not telling. But I am quite sure that such content would be optional.

Yes. I like how the MC and the LIs are at eye-level. Izzy is the MC of her own AVN and she's inviting us into her harem. :cool:
I agree it's awesome that everyone in the game is equal.
There is no jealousy from the mc, and he isn't some possessive jerk either which is good.

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Honestly the fact that Izzy is willing to do that stuff & even likes it.
Just makes me love her even more.
you said same before.
Can't be said often enough. :cool:

instead of more mmf sharing, there needs to be more fffm, bringing more girls together with mc
There's also a lot of 3some action with all the sexy ladies, but one of the unique selling points of this game is that there are a few more consensual dicks in play.
Seriously, there are thousands of games on this site where you have 1 (one) male protag and $MANY female LIs, with 3somes, 4somes, Xsomes where only one man is involved. Nobody is forced to play this game. As a bisexual man, though, I am very happy that Come Home is around. Also I'm glad that more and more people get a bit more relaxed in that matter. We're all here to have a good time, after all. :)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finally got to end of this, nice update as usual besides bit stretched since needed many dates to get convos done, still best part was brandy's chat.

1st dev brings hope up
hopes up.png

and right after brings it down
hopes down.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there no non-camslut path for Brandi? Well, guess that's one more pink picture hanging on the screen forever.
camslut? well "camslut" path started quite a while ago (could say when she gave hj to mc under table while streaming them eating icecream or latest when she gave him bj and viewers saw it on coffee pot's reflection) and you can say no when she asks mc to join on her new venture,

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 7.16.3 Premium

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

(If you use QIWI you support me a little bit every time you click)
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 775 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: dra4654

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
After a streak of lackluster updates from other games I follow, I've come to realize that, pound for pound, this is my favorite one currently

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
camslut? well "camslut" path started quite a while ago (could say when she gave hj to mc under table while streaming them eating icecream or latest when she gave him bj and viewers saw it on coffee pot's reflection) and you can say no when she asks mc to join on her new venture,
I am aware it started a while ago, I was hoping it would be possible to get her out of it while still going for her. Is that not possible? Do you have to just remove her altogether from the picture if you're not into that camslut business?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I am aware it started a while ago, I was hoping it would be possible to get her out of it while still going for her. Is that not possible? Do you have to just remove her altogether from the picture if you're not into that camslut business?
You might have to find out for yourself by trying saying no to joining her. It might end the relationship entirely, or it might just move it to the friend zone. If you can't be friends with someone like that, I guess just stop checking her thread, or turn off the heart entirely.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes