Cleansemysoulgod

Jun 16, 2023
Hey there! Anyone mind sharing a save file with the new content available to replay?
Don´t have time myself to play at all, so it would be much appreciated.
Thanks!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Come Home [v7.16.3 Premium] [R.J. Rhodes] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [839 MB]
- - -

Mac [836 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
JUST WOW...THE bRANDI SHOW WAS JUST GREAT!! and th chat was hilarious as usual....i would like in the fguture that Mc and brandy have a 3some show with Troutsmell and maybe connie too...would be so freaking cool...love this >VN and all the girls in here..marie too is wnderful . and i really hope that Kendra will heal from her hillness..really want it..thanks dev for the update.was awesome

Reactions: Grimtown

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
JUST WOW...THE bRANDI SHOW WAS JUST GREAT!! and th chat was hilarious as usual....i would like in the fguture that Mc and brandy have a 3some show with Troutsmell and maybe connie too...would be so freaking cool...love this >VN and all the girls in here..marie too is wnderful . and i really hope that Kendra will heal from her hillness..really want it..thanks dev for the update.was awesome

I too love reading the chatroom comments some great laughs:ROFLMAO: Show feet
Would be good to involve some of the chatroom on cam ;)

Felt?

Jun 3, 2023
Hi, can anyone tell me which lis like mmf and swinging and gangbang and that they aren't just MCs and hook up with other guys? I prefer to avoid them, I like to corrupt married women, so don't put them there.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hi, can anyone tell me which lis like mmf and swinging and gangbang and that they aren't just MCs and hook up with other guys? I prefer to avoid them, I like to corrupt married women, so don't put them there.
- Izzy's route has optional gangbangs.
- Mrs. McGee's hunsband likes to watch you boning his wife. Optional he'll jerk off to to, and - also optional - join in later.
- There's an optional threesome with Tammy and Bai - both on Bai's romance, and friends-only route.
- Gertrude is married, her husband cheats on her, she cheats on him with MC, but she will not leave him for MC, it's just sex.
- Adrian is not a guy, but is pre-op, so she still has her dick. There are optional scenes with her and Kendra, later one optional scene with her and Bai.

That's it so far. Hopefully more to come. :cool:

This game is very much about consensual relationships on eye-level, so if you're looking to corrupt and/or humiliate, this might not be the game for you.

Felt?

Jun 3, 2023
- Mrs. McGee's hunsband likes to watch you boning his wife. Optional he'll jerk off to to, and - also optional - join in later.
- There's an optional threesome with Tammy and Bai - both on Bai's romance, and friends-only route.
- Gertrude is married, her husband cheats on her, she cheats on him with MC, but she will not leave him for MC, it's just sex.
- Adrian is not a guy, but is pre-op, so she still has her dick. There are optional scenes with her and Kendra, later one optional scene with her and Bai.

This game is very much about consensual relationships on eye-level, so if you're looking to corrupt and/or humiliate, this might not be the game for you.
Thanks for detailing it so well, I'll just avoid Izzy

Reactions: Grimtown

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020

Still bummed about Gertrude not getting an ending. I understand her viewpoint of not leaving her husband but that is only one side of the relationship. He did cheat on her first, she only found out later and decided to cheat on him in kind. We don't know how he feels about the relationship from his side. But it's also not my story and I'm bias in this regard.

I'm honestly toying with the idea of not taking an ending when the game is complete. I kinda wanted Gertrude to be my first Canon ending and now that I know that won't happen I'm kinda in limbo heh.

But to talk about the list, this just reinforces how different all the love interests are and the variety and choices you get with this game.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Still bummed about Gertrude not getting an ending.
Bear in mind that everything I said about that is just speculation. I'm just as eager as anyone else to see how it all turns out in the end.

But to talk about the list, this just reinforces how different all the love interests are and the variety and choices you get with this game.
True. :)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Thanks for detailing it so well, I'll just avoid Izzy
Bear in mind that the two gangbang scenes are optional. And the rest of her story is great. Also her threesome with Mari and MC and the upcoming threesome with Juliana and MC.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well if wants ending with milf then maybe can end up with mc's boss, i'm sure she would be delighted.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Come Home [v7.16.3 Premium] [R.J. Rhodes] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [839 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [836 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
well if wants ending with milf then maybe can end up with mc's boss, i'm sure she would be delighted.
Better the Social Studies teacher - younger than boss and looks a lot better. She's not a Mrs, too.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes