Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
Gertrude already has made it clear that she won't leave her husband, I doubt she'll get an ending.
This makes me sad :cry: stuck in a sexless marriage with a husband cheating on her.... although admittedly they are both cheating now.

Spoiler, she's my Favorite

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
This makes me sad :cry: stuck in a sexless marriage with a husband cheating on her.... although admittedly they are both cheating now.

Spoiler, she's my Favorite
Way back when - before update 10 was out - I put Gertrude's face on a Black Widow pic. :D

gertrude_black_widow.png

Let's say that this is what happens in one of the alternate dimensions. :cool:

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
I answered a question wrong and now this option that is in red does not appear to be asked. What can I do to make it appear again? screenshot0001.png

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
rjrhodes
Gotta mention something that usually goes by unnoticed, WHAT AN AMAZING MAIN THEME THIS GAME HAS!!!!
(btw does it have a name or is it simply called "come home main theme"?)

Reactions: Elhemeer

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
That's the problem, I've done this in every meeting and nothing happened, the scene just ends
Alright.
Before the date, open the console by pressing SHIFT+O.
Type in adrianbuttplay = True, press enter. Then press ESC to exit the console. Go on a date. In the sex screen choose giving her a blowjob. Now the anal icon should appear. Click it.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Tudo bem.
Antes da data, abra a consola premindo SHIFT+O.
Digite adrianbuttplay = True, pressione enter. Em seguida, pressione ESC para sair do console. Vá a um encontro. Na tela de sexo escolha dando-lhe um boquete. Agora o ícone anal deve aparecer. Clique nele.
[/CITAÇÃO]

Ok, I'll do that, thanks for the help

Reactions: Grimtown

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
How do I make Izzy's last scene happen, I talked to her about Moose and Mal at her job like she asked and then she called me, but I couldn't answer because I had something more important in the game and now that I want her to call me she doesn't call more screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
You can't.
View attachment 3180107
"IF YOU PARTICIPATED IN THE GANGBANG SCENE EARLIER..."
View attachment 3180109
...which you, apparently, didn't do.

Choices have consequences. No gangbang, no board game scene. :cool:
hmm what a shame, well I still wouldn't participate in the gangbang, because it's not my style, I just wanted to do it to complete all of Izzy's quests, he and Bahi (I think that's his name) will be the only ones who I didn't complete it.

• Haha
Reactions: Subyan and cxx

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
hmm what a shame, well I still wouldn't participate in the gangbang, because it's not my style, I just wanted to do it to complete all of Izzy's quests, he and Bahi (I think that's his name) will be the only ones who I didn't complete it.
Hint: After the board game there's another gangbang. :cool:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92
May 15, 2022
Exactly, this kind of content should be optional, giving you the choice if you want that kind of thing or not. The author creates a character, makes you like her, and then throws in a bunch of orgies and things where you have no control. I also like it when it's the MC and the girls, but putting other guys or random people in the mix doesn't work for me.
I totally agree if he is going to do it that way, let him play with his game.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7.16.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 775 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Not really necessary. It has its own hint system, and it warns you if you're going to make a choice that will have a major impact on anyone's story. It's not "do this choice" walkthrough, but if you get stuck, it's not hard to use the hints to get unstuck.

Reactions: blarg0192
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes