Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
no, I didn't get that scene with having sex with her
Can't trigger Whitney last three sex scenes

here is my save
Cannot unlock Whitney. After having sex with her no further options. Only BJ an eating her
Alright everybody, I've just looked into it, did a few test runs, checked the code.
The only way to miss out on the later sex scenes is when you do the diamond heist before Whitney giving you a blowjob. If that is about to happen, there is this warning sequence:
1702045997818.png
If you ignore that and decide to proceed with the diamond heist: No sex with Whitney apart from oral.

Reactions: smes95303

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Alright everybody, I've just looked into it, did a few test runs, checked the code.
The only way to miss out on the later sex scenes is when you do the diamond heist before Whitney giving you a blowjob. If that is about to happen, there is this warning sequence:
View attachment 3154721
If you ignore that and decide to proceed with the diamond heist: No sex with Whitney apart from oral.
I have never seen this warning sequence

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I hope there's more in this one with Brandi and the Asian girl (forget name.) NOT sharing or such, don't like that, but since I don't with either of the gay guys, that shouldn't be a problem. Haven't played this release yet.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Something I really like about Izzy is the fact that she likes to have gangbangs
Those are my two favourite scenes in the game

I also really like how this update we got to fuck her after another guy had already cummed in her
That was really hot imo

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
The dev said that things are optional, right, so if I don't want to see two guys and a woman having sex, can I choose not to? Is that a question

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The dev said that things are optional, right, so if I don't want to see two guys and a woman having sex, can I choose not to? Is that a question
That'd be the Bai/Tammy/MC threesome. You don't have to do it to advance with either character. When having that conversation with Tammy you can choose to say you don't want that.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
That'd be the Bai/Tammy/MC threesome. You don't have to do it to advance with either character. When having that conversation with Tammy you can choose to say you don't want that.
Thanks for the answer, because it has the tag "multiple penetration", that's why I asked, because I prefer the MC with two women than him and another guy fucking one Li

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Thanks for the answer, because it has the tag "multiple penetration", that's why I asked, because I prefer the MC with two women than him and another guy fucking one Li
Izzy likes gangbangs, but they're optional. So far there's two scenes, one mmfmm, one mmmf. If you decine participating in the first, you won't get asked about the second.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
I don't know what mmfmm and mmmf mean? But from what I understand, it must be with a man together and as I'm not really into gangbangs or with men together, but as the dev said, you can skip them, right?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I don't know what mmfmm and mmmf mean? But from what I understand, it must be with a man together and as I'm not really into gangbangs or with men together, but as the dev said, you can skip them, right?
Each m stands for a man, each f for a woman (female), so the first one is Izzy with four guys, the second one Izzy with three guys. As I said, you don't have to participate in them or see them.
Keep in mind though, that in this game the dateable characters aren't just collectibles, like in some other games, but they all have backstories, personalities, and their own life. That's one of the things I like about it. They are at eye-level with the MC.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
simply: multiple men on 1 woman (either same time or 1+ at a time).

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
I'm still thinking about whether I'm going to play this game, because this is about not having "LI" and if you don't want to participate in gangbangs, the girl you're with still participating bothers me a little. I even like that they have their own life, because it's much more real, but for me, when you're with someone you're with them.

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
when you're with someone you're with them.
That's why you have twenty people you can opt in or out. There are some that fall in love with you. There are some who want this to be sexual only. You can easily turn off Izzy's heart (turn off her path), ignore her, and check out the others.
It is a fantasy, anyway. A light-hearted (for the most part) harem game where nobody bats an eye that you are boning 19 other people. :cool:
Checking out your signature I can assure you, there is no NTR in this game, everything is consensual. There won't be any LI who tells you they are with you only and then cheat on you.

But I get you, if it's not your cup of tea, then that's perfectly fine. More than enough games on this site for everybody's tastes. :)

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes