Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
adrian unlocks market
You're a few updates behind aren't you? :LOL:

But yes, I absolutely recommend at least taking Adrian's "friends without benefits" path, so you can unlock the Arcade as dating location for others. :cool:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Thanks for reporting. When you are posting exceptions in the future, please share the last part, that's where the useful information is.
I guess you ran into a missing Kendra image, and were able to ignore the exception and continue, yes?

nope but early adrian was met at market and don't think much has happened there since.
Ah, yes. Before the UI change, the supermarket actually was a location.

Jonney3541

Aug 18, 2022
Thanks for reporting. When you are posting exceptions in the future, please share the last part, that's where the useful information is.
I guess you ran into a missing Kendra image, and were able to ignore the exception and continue, yes?

Ah, yes. Before the UI change, the supermarket actually was a location.
English is not my first language. I am going to show you only the pictures and I hope you understand me :)

Reactions: blarg0192

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
I didn't regret playing the game, apart from what I don't like (a personal thing) a well-created game with several different stories, people each with their own way of being and a very calm game.

I hope DEV makes multiple endings, so you can choose each one you want to be the official boyfriend, because if I'm not chipped, there are several people there who would like the mc to have a happy ending, because many of them deserve it for everything they've been through. in their stories.

Reactions: Grimtown

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
I bought the game on steam when it released and have been pleasantly surprised to have it moved up to one of favorites and always installed now.

The improvements to the UI have been very welcome. Although I felt their was nothing inherently wrong with the previous versions they just keep improving.

And I like how each Girl/Guy has a unique voice to them so to speak.

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I hope DEV makes multiple endings, so you can choose each one you want to be the official boyfriend, because if I'm not chipped, there are several people there who would like the mc to have a happy ending, because many of them deserve it for everything they've been through. in their stories.
There are 18 different endings planned, one of them will be harem-style. We don't know yet which LIs will be included in it, because I am pretty sure it won't include all.

I write "harem-style", because some people have different ideas what "harem" means. To quote myself: "Will they end up in a literal harem, living together, happy to serve only the MC and forget their personalities, friends, and family? No. I think that is one of the most important things to keep in mind. They all have backstories, personalities, and their own life. That's one of the things I like about that game. The LIs are at eye-level with the MC. They are not just "collectibles", there to just fall for him and get him off, like in some harem games."

I bought the game on steam when it released and have been pleasantly surprised to have it moved up to one of favorites and always installed now.

The improvements to the UI have been very welcome. Although I felt their was nothing inherently wrong with the previous versions they just keep improving.

And I like how each Girl/Guy has a unique voice to them so to speak.
Thank you for your support and kind review. :)(y)

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
There are 18 different endings planned, one of them will be harem-style. We don't know yet which LIs will be included in it, because I am pretty sure it won't include all.

I write "harem-style", because some people have different ideas what "harem" means. To quote myself: "Will they end up in a literal harem, living together, happy to serve only the MC and forget their personalities, friends, and family? No. I think that is one of the most important things to keep in mind. They all have backstories, personalities, and their own life. That's one of the things I like about that game. The LIs are at eye-level with the MC. They are not just "collectibles", there to just fall for him and get him off, like in some harem games."

Thank you for your support and kind review. :)(y)
They all have backstories, personalities and their own lives, I think the haren would look weird, I prefer it to come to the end and the MC has to choose one to date and move on with his life, I have several who would love to do that

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020

I can see a grouping of
Lisa, Suzy, Tammy? (Different combinations of them)
Mrs Mills?? :eek: (Mills seems....she would be running the Harem if there was one lol)
Mi-cha & Gertrude?? maybe... Tho I feel Gertrude if an ending is with her would fit better as a solo.
Same with Dana don't see her character as in a Harem.
The rest?

yeah to me I feel like a giant Harem would not fit with how they are right now. Many of them I kinda see as solo options.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
yeah to me I feel like a giant Harem would not fit with how they are right now. Many of them I kinda see as solo options.
That's where it becomes a bit of a fantasy. Like all the 20 LIs being okay with you sleeping with the other 19. :cool:

I can see a grouping of
Lisa, Suzy, Tammy? (Different combinations of them)
Mrs Mills?? :eek: (Mills seems....she would be running the Harem if there was one lol)
Mi-cha & Gertrude?? maybe... Tho I feel Gertrude if an ending is with her would fit better as a solo.
Same with Dana don't see her character as in a Harem.
The rest?
I think all the endings will be kinda epilogue endings.

Suzy and Tammy probably will get the Throuple ending.
Gertrude already has made it clear that she won't leave her husband, I doubt she'll get an ending.
I wouldn't be surprised it Rhonda Mills took in a newer fuckboy model either.
Apart from that I guess they'll all get solo endings.

Who knows?
Well, RJ does, but she isn't telling. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Horny Toad
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes