DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Objection!
Bai as a bisexual male option is one of the reasons I started playing this game. Not a fan of sissification at all. :LOL:
Then how about an alternate storyline if you choose to just be friends, or an alternate sissy storyline, and make that choice irreversible, so my OCD doesn't trigger from his mug being in the middle of completed content, that way we can still clear the board nicely without having to go through male on male (non-sissy) content.

Reactions: Abbys_Cat

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Then how about an alternate storyline if you choose to just be friends, or an alternate sissy storyline, and make that choice irreversible, so my OCD doesn't trigger from his mug being in the middle of completed content, that way we can still clear the board nicely without having to go through male on male (non-sissy) content.
Oh well, it's all just idle talk anyway. RJ has her story and game planned out already.

It is what it is. :cool:

Reactions: sava75

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Oh well, it's all just idle talk anyway. RJ has her story and game planned out already.

It is what it is. :cool:
I just hope the harem ending doesn't require Bai as a boyfriend, a pick and choose harem ending sounds like too much work, so he and Adrian should be the only optional members for that ending, although RJ said all the character would meet each other, so no idea how that would work, unless RJ is ready to put all that work into it.

• Haha
Reactions: Abbys_Cat and cxx

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
Hey, sorry, man, but this game became impossible for me to keep playing. It started cool, time travel, cool girls, and now it's all about orgies, sharing, and most of the time you don't even have a choice. Like sharing Ozzi with a bunch of dudes or having an orgy with the girls and throwing a muscle guy in the mix... Seriously, I'm out of this game. Good luck to those who dig it and to those still playing, and hope the author finds success.
Totally cool, no one is forcing anyone to play. You may be excused.
More orgies & sharing please!

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
The threesomes with Bai shouldn't have been part of the girls' content, but part of Bai's content only, so the game would still say you've completed all the content for a girl without having to see scenes with him in it.

And about Izzy, it should have been optional or clear from the start that you'd be forced to share her with other guys, before you could start to like her as a character. I don't mind threesomes (or foursome with Sara) if it's just girls and the MC.

How about we sissify Bai, make him pass as a girl, I'd play his content that way.
Exactly, this kind of content should be optional, giving you the choice if you want that kind of thing or not. The author creates a character, makes you like her, and then throws in a bunch of orgies and things where you have no control. I also like it when it's the MC and the girls, but putting other guys or random people in the mix doesn't work for me.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The Adrian and Kendra threesome scene isn't triggering for me, all the requirements are definitely met, but nothing is triggering on a weekend morning when sleeping at home.

I saw others talking about the threesome with them, so I know it's not bugged, it better not be required to be dating Bai for it.
You don't even have to be dating Bai to get a threesome with Bai ...

Reactions: Grimtown

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I just added a couple people to The List™, partially 'cause I'm not interested in their argument (nor the likely hood of seeing more of it), and partially 'cause neither seems to understand the definition of "Optional" ...

If you have to make a choice to partake in something, that means it's optional. What they're complaining about isn't that you don't have an option. It's that you know the option exists.

Knowing that Bai and Adrian existed didn't seem to be enough to ruin the game for them, but knowing those two CAN interact with people you ARE interested in seems to be breaking their minds.

Ah well. Got that out of my system ...

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Ahh, great update. So many (>=3)somes, and more to come. Expecting Juliana+Izzy, Dana+Liz soon. Catan scene was hilarious, the dialog is part of the reason the game pulls off the premise of the dude banging everyone in town without coming off comical.

Updating the heart characters screen and having the cumface thumbnail as the completion indicator was a great touch. Only remember seeing it in King of the Beach back in the day, but I guess a few more games must have used something similar. Makes it way more satisfactory completing stuff for sure.

One thing I wasn't sure about:
Why is the scene with Gertrude and Mi-Cha in Bonus Scenes, rather than in their character scenes? Categorisation feels a little off, it would make more sense for bonus scenes to only include the one-offs with people who aren't major characters. That might just be me being anal though.

Also slight bug I just noticed, Adrian's bj starts off with her being naked, but she's suddenly wearing a t-shirt for the pop shot.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Why is the scene with Gertrude and Mi-Cha in Bonus Scenes, rather than in their character scenes? Categorisation feels a little off, it would make more sense for bonus scenes to only include the one-offs with people who aren't major characters. That might just be me being anal thoug.
Pretty sure the Bonus Scenes are scenes "only" available for Patreon and Steam Premium, so they're not bonus 'cause of who they are, they're bonus 'cause of who gets to enjoy them.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Can't trigger Whitney last three sex scenes

here is my save
Huh. You might actually have found a bug. Did you ignore any warnings earlier? Did you use the console for anything?

Pretty sure the Bonus Scenes are scenes "only" available for Patreon and Steam Premium, so they're not bonus 'cause of who they are, they're bonus 'cause of who gets to enjoy them.
Exactly this.

Cant wait see Ms Welch in a threesome :love:
Good news. There is one in this update.

Reactions: Horny Toad

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Ah the classic 'monetisation interfering with user flow' situation, makes sense. Had no idea, since I'd only being playing the builds available here, and took those scenes as part of the regular game.

Even so, would make sense to have bonus scenes from main characters shown in their scene list, but locked off with an available on 'Patreon/Steam Premium' popup/tooltip to help payer conversion. But I guess it might be more trouble than it's worth.

Reactions: Anteron

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Ah the classic 'monetisation interfering with user flow' situation, makes sense. Had no idea, since I'd only being playing the builds available here, and took those scenes as part of the regular game.

Even so, would make sense to have bonus scenes from main characters shown in their scene list, but locked off with an available on 'Patreon/Steam Premium' popup/tooltip to help payer conversion. But I guess it might be more trouble than it's worth.
The history of the Premium DLC on Steam is that a lot of players were asking for a way to support the dev. The game was on Steam for free, and so the idea of the premium DLC was born. It's mainly to support the dev, and as a thank you you get some goodies: Additional clothing options on dates, bonus image gallery, two weeks earlier release, and one or two exclusive bonus scenes each update that aren't important for the story or character development.
The free game still has 98% of the experience/content.

edit: typo

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes