Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
silly question but will there ever be any bonus content (or even regular content) with RJ
No.

Gay content is avoidable?
Yes. Bai has a friends-only route, so you can even have the Bai/Tammy/MC threesome in a no-balls-touching way.

so in order to have any relationship with izzy you have to share?
Yes.

Now I'm curious what the mini games were for? Training with Tammy? Stamina check in the Izzy gang bang?
That was even before my time. I think they were homework or college classes related.

Also, since the cat has been released, question for rjrhodes or Grimtown:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No idea, I'm not involved in the development, I do support and testing, maybe RJ will answer.

i saw a scene in the trailer where lisa is having sex in the shower but its not in the game or did i miss something? love the game btw thanks RJ!
In the evening, choose hanging out with Lisa. Have dinner. After washing the dishes Lisa feels like taking a shower. Go with her.

Hope we are close to see Moose and MC having fun together as promised years ago? :)
I don't think it was promised, more of a maybe. Although I'd love to see it happen.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
The menus that I did for Lisa, I do plan on doing for all characters eventually, yes. They took a bit of time, but I think they're worth it. I might be able to get them all done for next update. I try to spend a week or so just working on improving the UI and menus.

An (optional) Moose and MC scene will happen before the end of the game. Promise.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
BAHAHAHA!!! Those live stream chats on Brandi's dates are so hilarious! I'm not far into the game yet but they're already my absolute highlight. Cracks me up every time! :ROFLMAO:
that's the purpose and wait until you get on dinner date with brandi.

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Sigh i fucking hate it when devs do this...

ME: Oooo that girl is definitely my #1 LI

DEV: Nope if you want to be with her you'd have to fuck her best friend and be in a throuple relationship

ME: .............Why this always happen to me.....Why.....Just why......:FacePalm:

This one is a pass for me, should've read the FAQ tho. kinda fucked up there :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020

DEV: Nope if you want to be with her you'd have to fuck her best friend and be in a throuple relationship

ME: .............Why this always happen to me.....Why.....Just why......:FacePalm:

This one is a pass for me, should've read the FAQ tho. kinda fucked up there :confused:
*Being in a throuple with 2 hot girls*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021

Really? Each to their own I guess but to me your fantasy sounds pretty vanilla, perhaps you'd be best reading some Mills & Boon novels.

With this game you get to have it all!
Throuple, Quadruple, DP, MFF, MFFF, MFM, Gang Bang, Gay, Bi, Trans, Cuck!
Yeah! Bring it on! More of everything! What's not to love?

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes