Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Is Bai still the only M/M option? Bai is awesome and well written and his inclusion is awesome, but it is also nice to have more options
He is.

Adrian is the only other option with a dick. She's not M, but at least a dick/dick option. :cool:

Also I doubt that there will be another male LI option, since there are only four more updates to come before completion.

Reactions: Spatches

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
didn't pay that much attention to it at first, but the chat messages in brandi's stream are well done...love it. :love:

and now show me your feet, bruh;)
Yeah, I've always taken the time to read the all chats in Brandi's live streams.
They are hilarious!
Pretty much spot on depicting how people behave when anonymously clickety clacking on their keyboards.
Actually, a lot of the threads here are also prime examples.
Totally true how so much of the negative comments come from the newbs and freeloaders.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
To be fair, when Chrathrard wrote that in 2020 Come Home was pretty different from what it is today. The sandbox wasn't as polished as it is now, there were minigames in it, no in-game hint system. RJ learned and implemented a lot over the years.
Now I'm curious what the mini games were for? Training with Tammy? Stamina check in the Izzy gang bang?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
so in order to have any relationship with izzy you have to share?
Pretty sure that is correct ... Each character has their own unique trait. Some of them are just attitude, others are what would be considered kinks. Regardless, you pretty much have to accept that character's unique attribute to be with them (which makes perfect sense).

Reactions: Grimtown

Tijolo

May 15, 2019
I did not played all the game yet, but I would love to see some yummy girls wearing thigh high boots, if it possible, Dev. did a great job!! Congts.

hotdtakagi

Feb 15, 2022
i saw a scene in the trailer where lisa is having sex in the shower but its not in the game or did i miss something? love the game btw thanks RJ!

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Nice update! And the scene with playing Settlers of Catan was perfect. Hope we are close to see Moose and MC having fun together as promised years ago? :)

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes