Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
There is a big bug when right clicking. This skips all the events of the day, basically we miss a big part of the day. And if we try to load a quick save, the character menu is displayed and we still have it at the end of the day, even if we load a save which is normally a day before.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
There is a big bug when right clicking. This skips all the events of the day, basically we miss a big part of the day. And if we try to load a quick save, the character menu is displayed and we still have it at the end of the day, even if we load a save which is normally a day before.
You're the first to report something like that. Have you tried restarting the game? Seems like an ren'py issue.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
You're the first to report something like that. Have you tried restarting the game? Seems like an ren'py issue.
Yes, I tried to restart the game several times, I'm running other Renpy games and this is the first time this happens.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I found how to activate the bugs, when we and in the character menu there is an icon to cut (I think) the character's path. When you mutate one and return to games with the icon at the bottom right and continue to play, as soon as you right click it skips all the events that follow, and corrupts all game saves.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ComeHome-7.16.1Premium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Game is pretty is nice but are planning to putt pregnancy/impregnation tag DEV??
See last year's about pregnancy:
---
Is pregnant content planned?

It depends on what you mean by pregnant content. If you mean having sex with big-bellied pregnant women, then no there is no pregnant content planned. If you mean will it be possible to get the women pregnant, or will we ever see any of the women pregnant, then yes there are some plans for that.

Keep in mind that even though you can spend as many number of days as you’d like playing the game, the story is intended to take place during a single semester of college. That’s like 5 months or so. So even if you got a woman pregnant on the very first day you came back from Brazil in the game, she’s only going to be about 5 months pregnant at the end of the game. So it doesn’t make sense to have big-bellied pregnant women during the story.
---

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes