useless-j

Aug 15, 2019
1701756100044.png

Update 16 Patron Release.

Hello everybody! Update 16 is now available. I hope you love it and have a lot of fun and let me know what you think when you're finished. Check the changelog for everything that's been added.

As always, if you hit any bugs or find typos or any of that, feel free to comment here to report those, or go onto the Discord and report in the help & bugs channel.

If you played the Beta release last week, I've only fixed a couple of very minor issues here.
Downloads

Here are the links to download the Update normally, which has the DLC already included.

Windows Installation Instructions:
1. Download the zip file from MEGA.
2. Unzip the file to a new folder.
3. Run the .exe file contained inside.
4. That's it. You don't need to copy over any old files. You don't need to worry about saves. You are free to delete the older version of the game if you downloaded it from here. If you played on Steam previously, just leave the Steam version alone and separate. On Windows, your save files are located under your user profile and are shared, whether you play the game this way or on Steam.
Mac Installation Instructions:
1. Download the zip file from Mega.
2. Unzip file via Archive Utility or any unarchiving program.
3. Run the app inside.
Android Installation Instructions:
1. Download the file from MEGA.
2. Run the .apk file.
3. Give the permissions required.
4. That's it. This will upgrade your app to the newest update.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Come Home [v7.16.1 Premium] [R.J. Rhodes]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- - -

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So whats you i don't see any list of this updates scenes ?
1701785167877.png

I added quotation marks for emphasis. Have you never been around farm animals? Some of them are aggressively trying to have sex with you. It's literally not forced if they're the ones trying to fuck you. You can have whatever opinion you want with beastiality, but the idea that animals can't give 'consent' is absurd.
There won't be sex with animals in Come Home. Let's leave it at that and get back on topic, please.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes