Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
That's a real shame. Can't you put it here as well? Even just a quick scene would be a fun cameo at this point, now I feel bad she won't get what she asked for :'(
When she's back from her honeymoon I'll ask RJ if the offer still stands. If yes, I'll put the link in here. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: vall6269

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
Usually every 3-4 months, but the updates have been getting bigger over time... Next update is projected for early December.

RJ confirmed that there will be no sex scenes involving both due to Patreon rules, but she will be exploring the grey area thoroughly. :cool:

If only there was some mysterious third party in no way, shape, or form affiliated with RJ that could maybe make a patch with some scenes after the game was done...:cautious:

• Angry
Reactions: vrdude18

pronzcowboy

Aug 9, 2017
Really liking the characters so far. I think the chatting/questions mechanic element whatever is really good. Most of these games it feels like we never really get to know characters.

Edit: Also Whiterock, Great Big Sea... wonder if dev is originally from West-Coast Canada?

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimtown

pronzcowboy

Aug 9, 2017
Interesting. Great Big Sea is a canadian folk band, didn't know if they're popular outside of Canada, guess they are. And Whiterock is a town in British Columbia, Canada, not far from where I grew up, and a quick google search didn't show any other Whiterock so I just thought it might have been possible you were Canuk. Cool either way.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Interesting. Great Big Sea is a canadian folk band, didn't know if they're popular outside of Canada, guess they are. And Whiterock is a town in British Columbia, Canada, not far from where I grew up, and a quick google search didn't show any other Whiterock so I just thought it might have been possible you were Canuk. Cool either way.
Whiterock is just something I made up. No reference there.

I listened to some Great Big Sea when I went through my Celtic folk music phase. :)

Reactions: Grimtown
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes