Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far there is only one group scene he's in, a threesome with Tammy.
You don't have to have sex with him for that, but have to keep his heart on and talk with him. Go see a movie, as buddies, eventually he'll come out as bisexual to you, and when you aren't interested in him, you can just continue hanging out with him. The Friends Without Benefits route. After that conversation you should have an option to switch between romantic and friends-only path when calling him.
The threesome with Tammy is slightly different depending on whether MC and Bai are having sex or not.

Reactions: Eticketjedi

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
still not enough for me :sneaky:
See last year's :
---
Will there be any new characters?

I don’t currently have any plans for new main characters. Twenty characters, each getting more content every update is a lot for me to do. If I add more characters, it would increase the time between updates as well. There will likely be more small side characters that pop in occasionally, or more content with side characters.
---

Reactions: sava75 and JennaJJ

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
So how often do updates come out ? And an other question i really liked the new scenes with the step mom character when her daughter walked in. So i know the mom said they wont be anything going on between her and her daughter but is there more content planed with the 3 characters. At least her daughter watching the mc and her mom having sex or the other way around ?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So how often do updates come out ?
Usually every 3-4 months, but the updates have been getting bigger over time... Next update is projected for early December.

And an other question i really liked the new scenes with the step mom character when her daughter walked in. So i know the mom said they wont be anything going on between her and her daughter but is there more content planed with the 3 characters. At least her daughter watching the mc and her mom having sex or the other way around?
RJ confirmed that there will be no sex scenes involving both due to Patreon rules, but she will be exploring the grey area thoroughly. :cool:

• Sad
Reactions: blarg0192

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
She ? The dev is a female really ?! Lol this game become even hotter ! Im looking forward to the orgy scenes. Group sex is my main kink. Too bad most games are just harem simulators. Can some one recoment more games like this with treesomes , foursome and orgy's involving men and females. Can be bisex as well or trans involved. Just no pure gay , thats not my thing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Im looking forward to the orgy scenes. Group sex is my main kink. Too bad most games are just harem simulators. Can some one recoment more games like this with treesomes , foursome and orgy's involving men and females. Can be bisex as well or trans involved. Just no pure gay , thats not my thing.
i think i said this to you on other thread but here it is again: head to recommendations and ask.

Feb 10, 2018
Gertrude made Saturday plans with me like 3 weeks ago and the scene won't happen. Is this a bug? Not implemented? Same happened with Lisa but then that triggered the next Saturday.

Edit: The last Gertrude scene just won't trigger; I have no idea what's wrong. I keep visiting her per the hint and nothing. She already mentioned the hotel but then the Lisa weekend scene triggered instead. Which was itself was delayed a week because Whitney called. Did I just break the game because Saturdays are just too stacked? It's been 5 or 6 Saturdays now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Gertrude made Saturday plans with me like 3 weeks ago and the scene won't happen. Is this a bug? Not implemented? Same happened with Lisa but then that triggered the next Saturday.

Edit: The last Gertrude scene just won't trigger; I have no idea what's wrong. I keep visiting her per the hint and nothing. She already mentioned the hotel but then the Lisa weekend scene triggered instead. Which was itself was delayed a week because Whitney called. Did I just break the game because Saturdays are just too stacked? It's been 5 or 6 Saturdays now.
This may be a bug. I've had a couple other people report this too. I will look into it tomorrow.

Reactions: larsalexanderson

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Sorry, not finding any bugs. I'm guessing that you must have accidentally declined her invite somehow.

The hotel date is set to trigger on any saturday afternoon after that conversation with her where you set it up. If another event happens that interrupts it, it'll just happen on the saturday after that.

Reactions: Grimtown
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes