fanaics

Aug 12, 2023
I'm completely new to AVN's, and just decided to check them out during the recent Steam Visual Novel sale. I saw that Come Home was free so I thought it'd give me an opportunity to see what they're like. I played the game for about two days before I decided to put down money for the premium. I've been loving it. Well written, entertaining stories, hot sex. This game has set a really high standard for me going forward.
I've dabbled a little in a few other AVN's since and I just wanted to share my enthusiasm for Gone Home. Two points really set it ahead of my other early experiences: The writing is great, and I really like the MC a lot. He really seems like a decent dude which improves the experience for me over all. And as others have said, the chat messages on Brandi's stream are hilarious. So well done.

Thanks for a great introduction to the medium, RJ!

efb51

Aug 15, 2019
Yeah, I'd love to see some BBW's. Every game should have them, and some preggos.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How true. Another thing is i do not like it when there is a swimming pool or at the beach. I'm not afraid of water but just seeing it in a game or passing by a lake makes me think about my past starting at 14 while being in the R.S. and not knowing what you may pull up. One on one makes a better scene when trying your best to get the woman of your dreams This is the 4th game on here that i have played over fifteen times and still doing this one. The lawyers face sometimes do give me the creeps but i still rate the gave five stars. BBW's do make better lovers and are much friendlier and do make a wonderful wife for people, I should know.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
You have never seen a woman naked before have you?
Yes Iv'e seen many naked and the Ass might be shaped nice but it was not intended to enter - it's an exit and I really don't know why anyone would do that when inches away is the sweetest honeypot of all

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I wish I had your problems, man.
Perfect example of someone who cannot tell the difference in the angle for vaginal doggy and anal doggy!
Gotta quote Buggs Bunny here... "What a maroon!"

Nobody tell him what MC and Bai do in bed.
I passed on sex with Bai but do get all kinds of perverted with Adrian! Love it when Kendra joins in too! I'm not big on anal sex. I still prefer vaginal to anal but if she wants it and went to the trouble to flush her pooper just for me... Yeah... I'm fucking her ass!!! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO:
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat;)(y)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Perfect example of someone who cannot tell the difference in the angle for vaginal doggy and anal doggy!
Gotta quote Buggs Bunny here... "What a maroon!"

I passed on sex with Bai but do get all kinds of perverted with Adrian! Love it when Kendra joins in too! I'm not big on anal sex. I still prefer vaginal to anal but if she wants it and went to the trouble to flush her pooper just for me... Yeah... I'm fucking her ass!!! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO:
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat;)(y)

:ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
…………you do know where babies exit from don’t you? And what a girls period is? Cause I can assure you, the vagina most CERTAINLY is an “exit”
Also, while it does keep itself "clean" it has almost as much bacteria as the backside. Doesn't matter which hole you use: If you clean up when you're done, you should be fine (unless the hole was carrying more persistent buggers).

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
OK, these are certainly interesting discussions that certainly deserve a special biological thread, however I would like know when the new update is coming :)
I believe "soonish or laterish" is the best answer you're going to get for now (although better answer might be coming ... soon).

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
OK, these are certainly interesting discussions that certainly deserve a special biological thread, however I would like know when the new update is coming :)
Thanks for bringing the thread back on topic.
At the moment it looks like early December, but with a bit of luck it may be late November.
Somehow every new update becomes the new "biggest ever". :D

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Thanks for bringing the thread back on topic.
At the moment it looks like early December, but with a bit of luck it may be late November.
Somehow every new update becomes the new "biggest ever". :D
*Looks at 20 different characters, each with their own paths, some with crossing paths, presumably widening those connecting paths over time*
Hmm, wonder how that happens ...

• Haha
Reactions: Grimtown

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
*Looks at 20 different characters, each with their own paths, some with crossing paths, presumably widening those connecting paths over time*
Hmm, wonder how that happens ...
you can count out 3 paths since those are just for sex.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
…………you do know where babies exit from don’t you? And what a girls period is? Cause I can assure you, the vagina most CERTAINLY is an “exit”
Yea I know where babies exit from but you don't have dozens of them and from the ass you have thousands of shits so no comparison at all so you can eat shit if you want Ill take the Vag anytime

• Angry
Reactions: blarg0192

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Yea I know where babies exit from but you don't have dozens of them and from the ass you have thousands of shits so no comparison at all so you can eat shit if you want Ill take the Vag anytime
Maybe let's end this train of thought here, everybody, before it escalates further, okay?
You don't like anal, and that's okay.
Others do, and that's okay too.

Quick reminder of two of F95's general rules:
- 1.1 Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
- 2.3 Kinkshaming is not allowed

Thank you.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes