PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How do you get this scene? My hints say that I've seen all Kendra content for the latest version, but this scene doesn't seem to be listed on the Scenes or Sex page for her.
There are three possible endings to the threesome go-kart date. Careful how you answer their questions because one will get MC pegged in the ass by Adrian. Not my thing at all but you can allow it if you're into that. The other two options alternate depending on who wins the go-kart race. When MC wins it's one version of the scene, when Kendra wins it's another. If you answer to allow Adrian to peg MC then that happens when Adrian wins. It's a winner on top, losers on the bottom bet. Pretty sure the results are a random thing so you can save when asking Kendra and Adrian for the date and replay it a few times to try for different scenes... Enjoy:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Hope that helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: blarg0192

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
a sandbox game with minimal grinding is so good like this one and lunar chosen
the story continues forward the way u want to at ur own pace
i remember playing sandbox games where i missed a scene because i fucking went to the bathroom at 9:15 am instead of 9:20 :ROFLMAO:
Both great wholesome harem(ish?) sandboxes. Having so many LIs feel real and a lived in world is a big achievement especially with how much content they both have

Reactions: Grimtown

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'd say 95% of them are up-to-date. Will update a few of them soon.

Metallic? Don't see that, mate.
I'd recommend you play the game and post all the screens with almost metallic teeth. :D
Comes here once, doesn't bother to play any of the actual game, criticizes the preview art... That's a one way ticket to my ignored list. You are far more patient with these naysaying goat folks than I am, Grimtown my friend. Nay, nay, nay. That is the sum total of their contribution to society. Just sounds like a flock of bleating goats to me... meh.

Thanks for your efforts to keep this and your other game postings up to date.
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with this criticism and I agree that the teeth are too bright at times. I believe that larsalexanderson is talking about Kendra's teeth in the banner image as far as being metallic. They're right - the teeth are too shiny and they look weird from the light reflection.

I hope that doesn't stop you from playing the game, because I promise there's a lot more in the game, good and bad, than the teeth being too bright. That kinda stuff happens in Daz, especially with the amount of content I'm putting out at the pace that I'm going. I just don't think it's worth spending a ton of time going back and fixing teeth. It is something that I try to work on going forward though.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with this criticism and I agree that the teeth are too bright at times. I believe that larsalexanderson is talking about Kendra's teeth in the banner image as far as being metallic. They're right - the teeth are too shiny and they look weird from the light reflection.

I hope that doesn't stop you from playing the game, because I promise there's a lot more in the game, good and bad, than the teeth being too bright. That kinda stuff happens in Daz, especially with the amount of content I'm putting out at the pace that I'm going. I just don't think it's worth spending a ton of time going back and fixing teeth. It is something that I try to work on going forward though.
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

efb51

Aug 15, 2019
Really love this game and the way it’s going. I have been playing this game for the last five and a half day’s now since downloading it and every day after checking for newer games or updates.

I started this game and can’t stop playing it. I’m an old person who loves playing games like this for a good reason, my health.

One other thing I would love to see in a game like this one is where one or two women that are older BBW’s is between 45 to 55 and their weight being around 160 to 190 lbs that where the MC had a choice between the BBW that falls in love with them.

So far I haven’t seen any Group sex, Lesbian, Multiple penetration unless I did not make the right choice somewhere along the line they say.

At this point I give this game a five star rating out of five. Keep up the very good work.

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
Really love this game and the way it’s going. I have been playing this game for the last five and a half day’s now since downloading it and every day after checking for newer games or updates.

I started this game and can’t stop playing it. I’m an old person who loves playing games like this for a good reason, my health.

One other thing I would love to see in a game like this one is where one or two women that are older BBW’s is between 45 to 55 and their weight being around 160 to 190 lbs that where the MC had a choice between the BBW that falls in love with them.

So far I haven’t seen any Group sex, Lesbian, Multiple penetration unless I did not make the right choice somewhere along the line they say.

At this point I give this game a five star rating out of five. Keep up the very good work.
Yeah, I'd love to see some BBW's. Every game should have them, and some preggos.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fanboi and Grimtown

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hey sensitive people, was just asking a question. I know OP screens are often not updated which is why I was asking.

rjrhodes
Yes, the banner and the water skiing specifically caught my eye. I appreciate the response.
View attachment 2848619
Criticism tends to come off aggressive in text form. This can be mitigated by positing alternative reasons for the criticism. For example, it might be the case that the reason the teeth look wrong to you is that your monitor's colour balance is off or that your brightness is set too high

Asking in these terms, even disingenuously (which, since tone isn't a factor in text, wouldn't have mattered) would've resulted in kinder responces

ChaozEnigma

Jun 18, 2019
Ah, I think you misunderstood. I don't dislike sharing content. I was actually asking because I was hoping there would be a lot of sharing 'your' girls with other guys. I really enjoy content like that. So when RandMierdin said most girls don't have any sharing content, that's why I said it was disappointing.
Which games do you recommend with many sharing content that's good?

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes