wholebit

Dec 27, 2017
could there be a toggle to show first time dialogues in the repeat activities as well?

also I found a bug in the replays with Reba, that the last personal conversation asking about her sexual fantasies doesn't show during dates in the replay

I think it's the Reba12 flag that we have to had sex with her first, in the replay dates that flag wasn't enabled

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
could there be a toggle to show first time dialogues in the repeat activities as well?
I'll ask RJ.

also I found a bug in the replays with Reba, that the last personal conversation asking about her sexual fantasies doesn't show during dates in the replay

I think it's the Reba12 flag that we have to had sex with her first, in the replay dates that flag wasn't enabled
Thanks for reporting! (y)

mohair

Oct 5, 2021
This game is at a good level, the only shortcomings can be mentioned pregnancy
or even marriage, and inviting the characters to accompany the mc at night, or the absence of positions that exist in cutscenes (for example, the positions that exist for the psychologist character)
or you can make the game more realistic by adding features

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
How is the cheating in this? The faq just confused me more if anything lol. I assume some of the potential LI's have partners and they can cheat on them with the protagonist.

If so, how many of them? Is it a significant part of the game at all? (I am hoping it *IS* btw, this isn't some 'ntr avoidable' thing).

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
How is the cheating in this? The faq just confused me more if anything lol. I assume some of the potential LI's have partners and they can cheat on them with the protagonist.

If so, how many of them? Is it a significant part of the game at all? (I am hoping it *IS* btw, this isn't some 'ntr avoidable' thing).
There are two characters who are in committed relationships and are cheating with you. In both cases, the cheating is pretty significant to their stories.

So only 2 out of 20 characters, (and a one-night-stand), but I think they're worth playing. Give it a try. I think you'll like it.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

I don't remember any "behind-the-back" cheating (except the LIs not all knowing about each other) ... and there's sharing, but don't remember any NTR, and everything is avoidable if you don't follow an LI's path.

EDIT: I remember wrong ...

Re-EDIT: Okay, Forgot about G's situation ... does D still qualify (although I guess "significant part" still qualifies)?

Last edited:
Reactions: ScornedBeef

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Have to admit i only played this due to the in-game recomendation on Bare Witness and wanted to see Athena's cameo, but i must admit, it's a well done game, has nice storyline and lovable LIs.
Was a little shocked finding out Adrian was Trans (i'm not transphobic, it just caught me offguard), but still really liked her story and her chemistry with the MC is lovely, same goes for Mi-Cha, just love how cute and shy she is, and love how the MC helps her overcome shyness.

My compliments to the dev for a great AVN!!

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
This game is at a good level, the only shortcomings can be mentioned pregnancy
or even marriage, and inviting the characters to accompany the mc at night, or the absence of positions that exist in cutscenes (for example, the positions that exist for the psychologist character)
or you can make the game more realistic by adding features
Does this mean... there is or there isn't any included/planned pregnancy/marriage content?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Does this mean... there is or there isn't any included/planned pregnancy/marriage content?
See last year's about pregnancy:
---
Is pregnant content planned?

It depends on what you mean by pregnant content. If you mean having sex with big-bellied pregnant women, then no there is no pregnant content planned. If you mean will it be possible to get the women pregnant, or will we ever see any of the women pregnant, then yes there are some plans for that.

Keep in mind that even though you can spend as many number of days as you’d like playing the game, the story is intended to take place during a single semester of college. That’s like 5 months or so. So even if you got a woman pregnant on the very first day you came back from Brazil in the game, she’s only going to be about 5 months pregnant at the end of the game. So it doesn’t make sense to have big-bellied pregnant women during the story.
---

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
See last year's about pregnancy:
---
Is pregnant content planned?

It depends on what you mean by pregnant content. If you mean having sex with big-bellied pregnant women, then no there is no pregnant content planned. If you mean will it be possible to get the women pregnant, or will we ever see any of the women pregnant, then yes there are some plans for that.

Keep in mind that even though you can spend as many number of days as you’d like playing the game, the story is intended to take place during a single semester of college. That’s like 5 months or so. So even if you got a woman pregnant on the very first day you came back from Brazil in the game, she’s only going to be about 5 months pregnant at the end of the game. So it doesn’t make sense to have big-bellied pregnant women during the story.
---
Ah, I see.

I do believe the changes made to the pregnancy tag definitions in the new F95 site update will more accurately describe a game; they are adding the impregnation tag, while the pregnancy tag will require sexual acts with a pregnant woman.

Thank you for the clarification, though!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Ah, I see.

I do believe the changes made to the pregnancy tag definitions in the new F95 site update will more accurately describe a game; they are adding the impregnation tag, while the pregnancy tag will require sexual acts with a pregnant woman.

Thank you for the clarification, though!
Technically, I don't think that tag would require the woman to LOOK pregnant ... but I'm sure most will take it that way.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just read the status update on steam
there is going to be two foursomes in the next update
I'm really looking forward to seeing those I wonder who they will be with?

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes