Bobbylee69

Nov 19, 2020
Dev, there's a scene with Whitney at the Grotto where she asks if you're playing the field. MC says yes, she asks if she's on it. I think there's a mistake here because if MC answers that they're just friends it doesn't end the route and MC would say at the end that the date went great.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
how do i update the game version?
Not sure if I understand your question :unsure:, but there is no single update zip from the previous version to this one. You just download the file for this version for your OS from the OP.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
how do i update the game version?
I used to use a rather involved process of overwriting my old updates with the new updates but it just isn't necessary and may also lead to issues in gameplay so I stopped that.

All I do now is DL the full game copy of the latest update and play it. All of your saves will still be there as Windows makes a copy of all of them in Local Disc/Users/"YourName"/AppData/Roaming/RenPy

In that folder you will find ALL of your Ren'Py saved games from every Ren'Py game that you ever played. However, I have gone through mine and deleted those I do not intend to play again to save space. My point is that your saves are right there, ready for you to carry on from where you left off. You need not do anything to play them. Just start the update, load the save where you wish to pick up again and play.

If you like, you can copy/paste the saves from your prior game update in the saves subfolder of the game folder but that just isn't necessary. I did that for a while but found it was just extra work, adding steps and slowing me down. I have played HUNDREDS of AVN titles from F95zone and that is the simplest method I have found.

I keep the old update until I have successfully played the latest update as a safety measure then delete the old update once I know the new update is playing properly.

I hope this helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.09.18 - 14.24.49.63.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
saw rightmost girl on other game so on that mc didn't choose her.

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
Serious question, is there a "bonus" content planned with TroutSmell? I'd really love a small extra just for how much effort she's putting in sexting on stream, would be funny to see

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Serious question, is there a "bonus" content planned with TroutSmell? I'd really love a small extra just for how much effort she's putting in sexting on stream, would be funny to see
Not at the moment, but someone on Steam started a petition on change.org and RJ said "If you get 100 signatures, I'll consider." After 6 months the count is at 29. But I think the further along the game is and the closer to the end, the chance of that happening gets smaller and smaller also.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
Not at the moment, but someone on Steam started a petition on change.org and RJ said "If you get 100 signatures, I'll consider." After 6 months the count is at 29. But I think the further along the game is and the closer to the end, the chance of that happening gets smaller and smaller also.
That's a real shame. Can't you put it here as well? Even just a quick scene would be a fun cameo at this point, now I feel bad she won't get what she asked for :'(

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes