Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
a sandbox game with minimal grinding is so good like this one and lunar chosen
the story continues forward the way u want to at ur own pace
i remember playing sandbox games where i missed a scene because i fucking went to the bathroom at 9:15 am instead of 9:20 :ROFLMAO:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I just saw this scene for the first time
It was awesome.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That after kart date sex has three different versions btw. :D

a sandbox game with minimal grinding is so good like this one and lunar chosen
Totally agree. I like good sandbox games. Also good hint systems. :D

Reactions: Joshy92 and Cabin

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
is there any chance later in the game to get girls pregnant?
As long as you can finish inside them, the pregnancy should be planned in my opinion.
maybe i'm wrong though.
See last year's about pregnancy:
---
Is pregnant content planned?

It depends on what you mean by pregnant content. If you mean having sex with big-bellied pregnant women, then no there is no pregnant content planned. If you mean will it be possible to get the women pregnant, or will we ever see any of the women pregnant, then yes there are some plans for that.

Keep in mind that even though you can spend as many number of days as you’d like playing the game, the story is intended to take place during a single semester of college. That’s like 5 months or so. So even if you got a woman pregnant on the very first day you came back from Brazil in the game, she’s only going to be about 5 months pregnant at the end of the game. So it doesn’t make sense to have big-bellied pregnant women during the story.
---

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
I did the Whitney Jewelry store heist
And am going on dates with her but the option for sex Isn't there
Only blowjob & Cunnilingus does anyone know what could be wrong

I hope I didn't refuse her advancer earlier and have forgotten.
right after the dimond thief

Reactions: Joshy92

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Great game with many beatifull people ... ... the question is; will the MC find his father ?... continue and finaly find his father ,,, with his real mom in another world?. My gues is that the father left to find MC's mum.

If thats how it will turn out than... Whitney has to stay in the game with lisa and luzy, plus Mrs Mlls and Dana, the rest should be just grinding and cock suckers maybe Mari.... I like her farm.

Reactions: Grimtown

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
What an excellent change. I played the previous versions and the truth is now much better, very good and the story is captivating. I look forward to the next updates

Reactions: Grimtown

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I am a bit confused. There was a lot more Juliana content last time I played this I think? Something about walking down streets and exhibitionism? What happened to that? This time it seems to be out of content after ice cream date.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I am a bit confused. There was a lot more Juliana content last time I played this I think? Something about walking down streets and exhibitionism? What happened to that? This time it seems to be out of content after ice cream date.
No content has been removed. You must be thinking of a different game. That has never happened in this one.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
How do you get this scene? My hints say that I've seen all Kendra content for the latest version, but this scene doesn't seem to be listed on the Scenes or Sex page for her.
I don't think it showed up on her date screen.

anyway, you have to go go-karting with her & Invite Adrian
And then you have to win the go kart race

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes