DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The Adrian and Kendra threesome scene isn't triggering for me, all the requirements are definitely met, but nothing is triggering on a weekend morning when sleeping at home.

I saw others talking about the threesome with them, so I know it's not bugged, it better not be required to be dating Bai for it.

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The Adrian and Kendra threesome scene isn't triggering for me, all the requirements are definitely met, but nothing is triggering on a weekend morning when sleeping at home.

I saw others talking about the threesome with them, so I know it's not bugged, it better not be required to be dating Bai for it.
Bai has nothing to do with the Kendra/Adrian 3some. You need both their hearts on, be on the romance/sex path with Adrian, and the two must have met in the park. For that you need to take Adrian to a date in the park, where Kendra will bump into them.

What do the hint texts for Kendra and Adrian say?

(Edit: Because you said you're not dating Bai. There is a Bai/Tammy/MC 3some in the game. Even for that you don't need to get romantic with him, but you have to be on the "friends-only" path. "Dating" as in "hanging out as friends" but without the sex. Just fyi.)

it tells me after I completed the heist to choose to prone her I don't know what that means and that the only thing I have to do
That means you have had sex with Whitney already, yes? Then it should be as easy as wait for a few days, maybe a week or so, and she'll call you. Make sure you didn't accidentally switch off her heart.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
If it's saying to choose to prone bone with her, I'm pretty sure that means you have already completed the jewelry store heist.

If you need to know what prone bone means, google it.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Huh, right, check if you can replay the heist in Whitney's scenes, mrx995.

kuolan

Jan 2, 2021
I've been wondering, once this game is done, will RJ make another game? And if you do can there be more male love interests? Bai has been my favorite the whole time and it was hot seeing him fighting those guys. I kinda wished there were more bisexual mmf options too especially with izzy and all those guys she's usually around and they also were cute haha.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I do have other games planned after Come Home. I haven't fully decided which game in my head I'm going to make next, there's three or four that I'm going back and forth between.

I doubt that any of them will have a lot of male love interests, but I'll likely continue to have one or two, like this one does. I like options. I'll continue keeping the love interests diverse in every game I make.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Bai has nothing to do with the Kendra/Adrian 3some. You need both their hearts on, be on the romance/sex path with Adrian, and the two must have met in the park. For that you need to take Adrian to a date in the park, where Kendra will bump into them.

(Edit: Because you said you're not dating Bai. There is a Bai/Tammy/MC 3some in the game. Even for that you don't need to get romantic with him, but you have to be on the "friends-only" path. "Dating" as in "hanging out as friends" but without the sex. Just fyi.)
I'm completely done with Kendra, and the hint for Adrian is about the threesome, the only conversation point left is the one that unlocks after the threesome.

Attached is my save.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I'm completely done with Kendra, and the hint for Adrian is about the threesome, the only conversation point left is the one that unlocks after the threesome.

Attached is my save.
Go have anal missionary sex with Kendra after a date. It should trigger the threesome on the weekend after that.

It looks like you already HAVE had analmissionary with Kendra. I'm not sure why it didn't flag that as complete when that happened. Probably was some changes between updates that didn't register correctly.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Go have anal missionary sex with Kendra after a date. It should trigger the threesome on the weekend after that.

It looks like you already HAVE had analmissionary with Kendra. I'm not sure why it didn't flag that as complete when that happened. Probably was some changes between updates that didn't register correctly.
Thanks, it worked.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020

Are there going to be more sex scenes with Adrian as a top, including repeatable ones?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Are there going to be more sex scenes with Adrian as a top, including repeatable ones?
There is a "hidden" Kendra/Adrian/MC threesome with three different outcomes, one of them includes Adrian topping MC. Ask Kendra out for a kart date. Invite Adrian to it. Only available after the regular gaming threesome.

mrx995

May 12, 2019
If it's saying to choose to prone bone with her, I'm pretty sure that means you have already completed the jewelry store heist.

If you need to know what prone bone means, google it.
I know what prone bone means but don't understand what they mean by choosing prone bone if I didn't had sex with her yet

mrx995

May 12, 2019

That means you have had sex with Whitney already, yes? Then it should be as easy as wait for a few days, maybe a week or so, and she'll call you. Make sure you didn't accidentally switch off her heart.
no, I didn't get that scene with having sex with her

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
Hey, sorry, man, but this game became impossible for me to keep playing. It started cool, time travel, cool girls, and now it's all about orgies, sharing, and most of the time you don't even have a choice. Like sharing Ozzi with a bunch of dudes or having an orgy with the girls and throwing a muscle guy in the mix... Seriously, I'm out of this game. Good luck to those who dig it and to those still playing, and hope the author finds success.

Reactions: bclz

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
There is a "hidden" Kendra/Adrian/MC threesome with three different outcomes, one of them includes Adrian topping MC. Ask Kendra out for a kart date. Invite Adrian to it. Only available after the regular gaming threesome.
I know, which I why I asked that question in the first place, the scene sadly doesn't have any dialogue though, not even for the first time you see it, so if you skip all the seen text it will just skip through the whole scene.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hey, sorry, man, but this game became impossible for me to keep playing. It started cool, time travel, cool girls, and now it's all about orgies, sharing, and most of the time you don't even have a choice. Like sharing Ozzi with a bunch of dudes or having an orgy with the girls and throwing a muscle guy in the mix... Seriously, I'm out of this game. Good luck to those who dig it and to those still playing, and hope the author finds success.
The threesomes with Bai shouldn't have been part of the girls' content, but part of Bai's content only, so the game would still say you've completed all the content for a girl without having to see scenes with him in it.

And about Izzy, it should have been optional or clear from the start that you'd be forced to share her with other guys, before you could start to like her as a character. I don't mind threesomes (or foursome with Sara) if it's just girls and the MC.

How about we sissify Bai, make him pass as a girl, I'd play his content that way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abbys_Cat
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes