Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Dang, sorry about that. Thank you for reporting the error. I'll have it fixed and upload a new version in a few days with any more bugfixes that we find.

You should be able to click ignore a couple of times to get through it :)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Bruh,why the virgin tag though.There is none and only MC Is a virgin here XD,Lmao.
Remove the tag,man.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
any current walkthrough?
The walkthrough in OP is kind of a guide for every character, but it's current.

The game has a good in-game hint system though, don't really need the guide (unless you want to double check you haven't missed anything ;)).

So, who are the virgins if you don't mind me asking?
Juliana definitely, I think also Suzy (your totally-not-sister). She has some experience, but from what she tells I think she's at least a vaginal virgin.

Reactions: Lolxddab

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
The walkthrough in OP is kind of a guide for every character, but it's current.

The game has a good in-game hint system though, don't really need the guide (unless you want to double check you haven't missed anything ;)).
Stuck with that B...tammy

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Heh, alright. If you're interested I could give you my last .2.06 save from just before the update. Seems to work fine.
No thank you, i will use Unren to see any future update release of this game

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
For those wondering, the update has pretty much 1 scene per character. There's a few dates and phone calls here and there and I think one sex scene was added. Also, gay tag needs to be added. You can officially ask Bai on dates now.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
For those wondering, the update has pretty much 1 scene per character. There's a few dates and phone calls here and there and I think one sex scene was added. Also, gay tag needs to be added. You can officially ask Bai on dates now.
350 new renders
17 new animations
40,000 new words

Afaik the gay tag ("Sex act between two or more males") will be added once there is actual sexual content with Bai. Can't wait. :sneaky:

Edit: Off the top of my head I count at least 7 new sex scenes, ranging from fingering Dana to sex with foreplay with Mari.

Last edited:
Reactions: scooterb852
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes